Clark Kent

Once the coast was clear and Nolan was gone, Melanie barged in to the guidance counselors office

Once the coast was clear and Nolan was gone, Melanie barged in to the guidance counselors office. Barely giving the woman reasoning, Melanie grabbed Liam's hand, yanked him out of the seat and pulled him out of the room.

The bell rang for students to start heading to class, Belle separated from the group, having a different class than the rest of them as Mel explained to Liam her previous phone call with Melissa about how Monroe is a hunter and was a part in Brett and Lori's killing as the two of them, Mason, Corey and Gwen walked to their science class.

"So our guidance counselor is a werewolf hunter." Mason breathed out as they walked into Mrs. Finch's class and Gwen shook her head. "I'm never asking for guidance again. And I'm not even supernatural." She whispered.

Melanie and Gwen headed to their shared desk at the front of the class as Mason and Corey went to their desk. In between the two pairs desks was Liam's who was partnered with a girl he didn't even know the name of.

When he sat down, the girls eyes widened in fright. Liam tried to give her a small smile, but she grabbed her bag and ran to another desk as the bell rang.

Mrs. Finch turned around from the board, her eyes landing on Liam sitting all alone. The teacher placed her hands on her desk and leaned, squinting at the boy. "Is there a problem, Liam?"

"No. Not with me." Liam said and Mrs. Finch sighed. She looked around the classroom, pushing herself off the desk and walking around it to stand in front of it.

"Who will let Liam join their group?" She asked. Melanie and Gwen both rose their hands. Mrs. Finch rolled her eyes. "Someone other than you two." She grumbled.

As soon as Melanie and Gwen put their hands down, Mason and Corey rose theirs. The teacher rolled her eyes. "Or Mason and Corey."

Melanie looked around the room and watched as no one raised their hands. No even looking at Melanie's side of the room.

"Hmm. You all have one minute for someone to volunteer or the whole class fails the day's lab." Mrs. Finch said and the whole class started to chatter, yet not one raised their hands.

"This is just making it worse." Liam whispered, making Melanie and Gwen turn around to face the boys. Corey leaned over his desk so Melanie and Gwen could hear him even though he was talking to Liam. "Yeah, well, it's about to get worse-worse."

Liam tilted his head at Corey and even though Melanie only saw the back of Liam's head, she knew he was glaring at Corey. "Why do you only show up when there's bad news?"

Ignoring Liam's question, Corey kept talking. "The entire lacrosse team is looking for you. They're blocking the exits."

Gwens eyes widened. "What?! Why?" She asked and Corey faced her. "They're gonna try to make Liam shift in front of everyone."

Liam shook his head at Corey's words. "That definitely can't happen."

Melanie, not really thinking and panicking, scoffed. "Well, duh."