Help A Friend

"Please remember to follow visitor procedure

"Please remember to follow visitor procedure. Eichen House has a wide range of patients and we cannot guarantee the safety of those who deviate from the rules." The tour guide of Eichen House said as he led a group of tourists, including Melanie, Kira and Malia.

As they walked in the building, Malia grabbed Kira and Melanie's hands, pulling them down a small hallway just as a naked patient walked into the room. Melanie let out a shocked snicker as Kira gasped, covering Mel's eyes with her hand and the man at the desk groaned. "Not again, Nelson."

"It's natural." Nelson yelled as a bunch of guards ran towards him. Malia grabbed Kira and Melanie, pulling them into the electrical room as electricity sparking and screaming echoed from the room.

"We're in. We did it." Melanie said happily, making Malia shake her head, walking towards the electrical box. "Don't get too excited. Getting out's the hard part. Five minutes."

She ripped off the cover of the box. The three looked at all the colorful wires tangled inside with two bronze and thick wires covered in rubber right in the middle. Malia nodded, turning to Kira. "Okay, Kira. You can do this."

Kira nodded walking towards the box. "I think it's these. But they're covered in rubber." Malia nodded, letting her claws out. Just as she was about to rip the rubber, Melanie grabbed her hand, her eyes wide. "You want to electrocute yourself?"

Malia squinted at Melanie, shrugging. "I'll heal." Melanie looked at her like she was crazy, shaking her head. "Not if you die." Malia shook her head at Melanie's words, ripping her hand out of her grasp. "Then you'll heal me."

"Again. Not if you die." Melanie said louder. Malia rolled her eyes, ignoring Melanie and clawing at the rubber. Electricity sparked, making the Yukimura sisters jump back. 

Malia slowly removed her hands from the box, her claws and fingertips burnt and charred. She turned to Melanie and Kira, Melanie's arms crossed as she gave Malia raised brows, making her shake her head. "I didn't die."

Melanie sighed, knowing she wasn't going to win the argument as she looked down at her watch, nodding slightly. "Two minutes."

Malia scoffed, making the sisters turn to her. "I can smell how nervous you are. Both of you." Malia said looking back and forth between Kira and Melanie. Kira rolled her eyes, turning back to the electrical box. "Not helping."

Melanie went behind Kira, rubbing both of her shoulders as she bounced on the balls of her feet nervously. "You can do this."

Malia nodded, leaning off towards the sides of the sisters so they could see her. "It's just like we practiced." Kira rolled her eyes, turning to Malia. "You mean like when I caused a major blackout?"

Melanie's eyes went wide as she stopped rubbing Kira's shoulders, looking at the back of her head worriedly. "Not like that, no."

Malia groaned, grabbing Melanie's arm to read the clock. "Ten seconds. Nine, eight-" "Please stop counting." Kira interrupted nervously, grabbing onto the bronze wires. It was silent as the girls tried to see if anything happened.