Believable

After Theo explained everything about Belle's dad to Melanie and Liam, the couple sat in the front room, watching the security cameras as they tried to think of a way to tell Belle about her dad being a hunter

Melanie was on Liam's right, her elbow on the desk as her cheek rested on her hand.

"I mean... are we sure we can't just go out and say it?" Liam asked, turning to Melanie.

Melanie gave the boys wide eyes, keeping her chin on her hand as she turned to Liam. "Are you crazy? No, we can't do that! We have to tell slowly break the new to her so she doesn't break anything."

The faint sound of handcuffs clinking made Melanie and Liam turn back to the footage. They watched as Nolan undid the handcuffs and reached into his pocket, pulling out a smoke bomb.

" You've gotta be kidding me." Melanie muttered under her breath. Mel and Liam shot out of the chairs and ran towards the cell room. As they ran over, the was thrown into the main room.

"Everyone, get down!" Parrish yelled. Melanie coughed through the smoke, still running right behind Liam.

When the couple got to the cell room, they saw Nolan standing in front of Jiang and Tierney's cell, holding a small vile filled with purple liquid. Wolfsbane. As Liam grabbed Nolan, pinning him against the cell, Melanie looked at Tierney and Jiang. Her eyes doubled in size as she looked at their bright blue eyes. She thought they were innocent.

Liam grabbed Nolan's arm and looked back at Melanie before realizing who she was looking at. Liam looked back at Jiang and Tierney before gulping.

He looked towards Melanie and gave her a sad smile. They both knew Scott had to know. Liam threw the wolfsbane to Melanie, the girl catching it easily as Liam's grip on Nolan tightening, practically dragging him into the main room.

Everyone's heads turned at the sound of Liam, Melanie, and Nolan. Melanie lifted up the small vile before tossing it to Scott. "Wolfsbane. He was trying to kill them." Scott looked down at the vile before stuffing it in his jacket.

"Scott, there's something else you need to see." Liam said. He pushed Nolan into Melanie's grasp and led Scott to the cell area.

Melanie had a tight grip on Nolan's forearm. Parrish walked up to Melanie, reaching out to take Nolan from her. Melanie shoved the boy into Parrish and the deputy led Nolan into another room, a second deputy following after to keep watch.

Melanie halted at Nolan until he was in the room and out of sight. She scoffed and leaned up against one of the pillars connected to the front desk and crossed her arms.

Suddenly, the window in front of her shattered, an arrow breaking it, heading straight for Melanie's head. Melanie screamed and ducked, the arrow lodging itself into the wood where Melanie's head once was.

She felt people run up to her as she tried to catch her breath. "Are you okay?" Liam asked, cupping Melanie's cheeks in his hands. His breathing was just as sporadic as Mels as she slowly nodded, muttering a tiny "yeah."