Radio Static

Belle slowly walked around the high school. After forgetting why she was on the field after the game was over in the pouring rain with Scott, Liam and Corey, she headed into the school for Hayden.

It had been about an hour later, Hayden had gone home but Belle didn't know where to go, like a part of her was telling her to not head back to Scott's house yet, like she was forgetting something.

As she passed the doors of the locker rooms, she stopped, smelling Liams scent inside the boys locker room. She slowly opened the door and instantly felt a wave a sadness hit her from the boy. Belle only grew more worried for her friend as she walked in further. "Liam?"

Hearing a small groan from the last aisle in the locker room, Belle walked towards it and when she turned the corner, her eyes fell on Liam, lying down on the bleachers, his back facing up and his arms draped over the bench.

The Parker girl frowned at Liam, walking towards him and sitting by his feet as she looked at him sadly. "What are you still doin' here? Everyone's gone."

Liam groaned as he sat up, moving to sit normally and side by side with Belle. He slowly turned to her with drooped eyes. "You're still here." Belle gave the boy a lopsided frown, shrugging. "I don't feel like heading back to Scott's yet."

Liam nodded, sensing something was off with her too and decided to not question her knowing she'd only spin the conversation around to him.

The two sat in silence for a few seconds before Liam sighed, making Belle turn to him as he whispered. "I want to catch one."

"Catch one what?" Belle asked but Liam didn't answer, after a few seconds, she had caught onto what he was thinking and tilted her head. "One of the ghost riders?"

Lim sighed, realizing his plan was stupid and shook his head. "Yeah. Just go home. Forget about it." Belle scoffed at Liams words, shaking her head and turning herself around on the bench and pulling her knees up to her chest so her feet were on the bench. "Well, I'm not going."

Liam rolled his eyes, turning to Belle with an annoyed look. "Then what do we do?" Belle instantly smirked at his words, raising her eyebrows. "We catch a ghost rider."

...

Melanie felt nauseous.

Riding on a horses back on your stomach does that to somebody.

Melanie didn't know where she was. All she could hear was the horses footsteps and faint screaming and all she could see was darkness.

Suddenly, she saw a flash of green before she started to make out surroundings. She was in a room that almost looked like a train station and there were crowds of people surrounding the horse she was on and two others. The Ghost Rider that was sitting on the horse with Melanie turned around and grabbed her waist, throwing her off the horses back.