Killers on the Field

After getting ready for the game and trying to find extra padding in the girls locker rooms for Belle incase Garret got to her, Mel, Kira and Belle headed out to the field; Kira leaving the two to sit with Scott as Melanie and Belle headed over to...

After getting ready for the game and trying to find extra padding in the girls locker rooms for Belle incase Garret got to her, Mel, Kira and Belle headed out to the field; Kira leaving the two to sit with Scott as Melanie and Belle headed over to Mason and Liam who was glaring at Brett.

"I gotta admit... Brett may be an asshole but he's a hot asshole." Belle whispered and Melanie immediately nodded in agreement.

"I don't care if he's a foot taller than me. I think I can take him." Liam said as the two girls stood beside Mason who was also staring at Brett. "Yeah." Belle mumbled mindlessly, making Liam turn to his three friends and glare at who they were staring at.

"What do you think you're doing?" Liam asked and Mason turned to look at him, the girls still staring at Brett. "What? Me? Us? Agreeing with you. We're being agreeable." Mason said and the two girls nodded, his words going in one ear and out the other.

"You guys think he's hot, don't you?" Liam asked, causing Belle and Mason to snap out of their little daydreams, shaking their heads. "No! No!" Belle said before looking at Melanie, who stared at Brett, a small smile on her face.

Belle chuckled as Liam clenched his jaw. Belle snapped her fingers in front of Melanie's face and the girl finally turned to the three. "What?"

Mason chuckled, pointing at Melanie's face. "I think you got a little drool there, Mel." Melanie raised her eyebrows at Masons joke. "Oh yeah?"

She pretended to jump at him, making Mason flinch and jump back. Melanie let out a little chuckle before looking at the playful look on Belle's face, making her roll her eyes. "Oh come on! Don't act like you weren't looking too!"

"You know he wants to destroy me." Liam said, turning to the three as Melanie looked back to the Talbot boy, a dreamy smile on her face.

"I want him to destroy me." She muttered, the two werewolves hearing with their enhanced hearing.

Belle let out a loud laugh as Liam sent Melanie a glare, making her shuffle in her spot and look back up at Brett who locked eyes with her, almost as if he could hear her, making Mel shriek and look back to Liam as Mason nodded.

"I think you could definitely take him." Mason said, pursing his lips and the two girls nodded quickly. "And then give him to me." Mason continued and Belle elbowed him the ribs. "Us. Give him to us. Not Mel though."

Melanie's jaw dropped as she turned to Belle. Liam laughed, shaking his head and Mason side hugged the two girls. "No, no just go out there and kick their smug prep school asses."

Melanie smiled, linking arms with Liam and Belle, pulling them towards the field. "Hell yeah!"

...

After a few rounds, as always, Beacon Hills was losing. Belle groaned, taking her helmet off her head as Stiles and Melanie walked up to her at the goal. "What are we supposed to do?"