Wake Up

"You're going to bite Stiles?" Peter asked as he and what was left of the pack stood in the Sheriffs Station. Scott shrugged anxiously, his arms crossed. "To get him through the rift. It's the only way."

Peter rolled his eyes, pointing at Scott as he walked towards him. "Just to clarify, are you planning on biting everyone in the train station?" Peter asked and Malia took a small step towards him, making the man turned to her as she spoke. "With Stiles back, he'll be able to help us figure out a plan. He's good at that."

"From what I can remember, so was Mel." Liam spoke up, looking between Belle and Scott who both nodded in agreement before Mason's brows furrowed and he rose his hand. "I have a question."

Everyone in the room turned to the boy as he lowered his hand. "If any supernatural could go through the barrier, why didn't Mel go with Peter?"

At his question, everyone's attention left Mason and went to Peter. Peter groaned at the eyes on him, pinching the bridge of his nose. "She said she didn't want to be left alone with me. Apparently, she's still upset that I temporarily paralyzed her."

Belle scoffed out a laugh, crossing her arms as she looked around the room. "I wonder why?" She muttered and Peter turned to her with a glare. "You know, every time you speak I regret turning you." He said squinting as he tilted his head.

Wanting to change the subject, Malia nodded. "So the plan is to get Stiles to come up with a plan." She said, not wanting the plan to sound as crazy as it did.

Peter turned to Malia, throwing his arms out widely as he looked around the room. "Malia, look around. We're the only ones left in Beacon Hills. If they take us, Lydia will be the only one left to haunt the place."

"That's why I'm the only person that's going in." Scott interrupted, shutting Peter up as he continued. "Liam, Belle and Hayden will stay here with Mason. As long as somebody is left in Beacon Hills, the wild hunt can't move on."

Peter rolled his eyes, nodding his head. "I like your plan, Scott. I really do, especially the part about turning Stiles. But it can't work."

"How do you know?" Belle asked and Peter turned to her in annoyance. "Logic. Life experience. What are the odds that he'll get taken? What if Stiles isn't there? What if there's no Beacon Hills for you to come back to?"

"You got a better idea?" Hayden asked and Peter turned to her, not even knowing her but nodding nonetheless. "Yeah. It's called, "Run like Hell." So, leave in five?" Peter asked, nodding his head and Malia groaned. "You promised you'd help us. We still need to find the rift." Malia said and Peter turned to her, shaking his head.

"I didn't promise I'd help you commit suicide." Peter yelled and Belle sarcastically sighed in sadness at the man's words, shaking her head. "Aw, dammit. That's upsetting." She muttered and Peter turned to her with a dropped jaw.