Oblivious and Alone

After the Dread Doctors took Melanie's blood, two of them grabbed her arms, lifting her off the gurney as they walked towards Belle and Liam

After the Dread Doctors took Melanie's blood, two of them grabbed her arms, lifting her off the gurney as they walked towards Belle and Liam. Melanie tried to shake out of their grasp as the one behind her with Hayden spoke up. "Her condition worsens."

Melanie tried to push herself out of their hold before they threw her on the ground, towards Belle and Liam. Melanie groaned in pain as Belle reached for the kitsunes foot, dragging her closer to her and Liam since they couldn't crawl over to her.

The two Dread doctors walked away from the three, heading back towards Hayden as Liam and Belle helped Melanie sit up.

Once Melanie was seated beside Liam and Belle, they turned their heads and watched as the dread doctors stuck a huge needle into Hayden's neck.

"Stop! Stop hurting her!" Belle screamed as Melanie weakly sat up. "Stop it!" "Stop!" Liam scream as the Dread doctors grabbed Hayden's arm, throwing her towards the three just like they had done with Melanie.

Melanie immediately crawled over to since Belle and Liam were still connected to the green tubes. "Hayden?" The Romero girl only replied with a groan, making Melanie shake her head. "Hayden, you okay?" Melanie asked again as Hayden panted for air. "It hurts."

"Bring her over here." Belle whispered, making Melanie nod as she dragged Hayden towards Belle, the Parker girl instantly grabbing Hayden's hand. "There's something Scott does. He can take away the pain. I've never done it before, but I can try."

Hayden nodded at Belle's words. Hayden felt a hand grab her free one and she looked up at Melanie. "I can heal you too." Hayden smiled at Melanie's words asBelle shut her eyes as tight as possible, hoping to concentrate enough to take away Hayden's pain but she couldn't. "I'm sorry."

"Those look like they hurt." Hayden mumbled, pointing at the tubes in Belle and Liam's arms, making Liam instantly nod. "They do."

Once Belle and Melanie took away most of Hayden's pain, Hayden and Melanie locked eyes, nodding their heads as they thought of the same plan. They both turned towards the two werewolves, Hayden facing Belle and Melanie facing Liam as they grabbed the tubes connected to their arms.

At the same time, they both started pulling the tube. Liam screamed as soon as the tube left his arm, black liquid spilling out of the tube and on the floor, making Melanie quickly throw it off to the side before turning to him, cupping his face. "It's all right. I'm sorry, are you okay?"

Liam slowly looked up at Melanie, his stomach fluttering since she was cupping his face as he smiled, nodding."It'll heal." Liam said before turning to Belle who was being treated by Hayden, making him nod. "We'll both heal."

"Hayden!" Belle screamed, making Melanie and Liam quickly turn their heads to see what was happening. One of the dread doctors came up behind Hayden, stabbing another shot into her neck, making her fall to the ground.