Intense

"Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping

"Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping. It was a real disorder. It was night terrors." Lydia said as they all stood outside the school, discussing what had happened the night prior.

"Well, now she's the night terror. Especially since no one can find her." Stiles mumbled crankily, making Scott sigh. "Okay, I know we're all tired and miserable..."

"Except one person." Melanie mumbled, turning to face Mason who stood beside her. "Oh. I'm sorry. This is all just mind-blowing. My best friends are supernatural creatures." Mason cheered, making Stiles sigh, punching the bridge of his nose. "Liam, we said you could tell him. Not invite him to the inner circle." Masons eyes went wide as a smile crept onto his face. "Uh, I'm in the inner circle?"

Melanie groaned, turning to Stiles. "Look what you've done." Stiles quickly turned to Melanie, shaking his head before turning to Mason and quickly pointed. "No."

Scott sighed, shaking his head. "Guys, look, back to Tracy. She's just one lone wolf. We can find her." Belle rolled her eyes. "One lone serial-killing wolf."

"Uh, she only killed one person, you know. The other two were mauled." Melanie said and Belle gave her a sarcastic smile.

"All right, what do we do when we catch her?" Stiles said, shaking his head. "I say we put her down." Malia said, immediately nodding her head.

Melanie heard Mason gasp from beside her, slowly nodding his head. "Intense." Melanie turned to Mason with wide eyes and he quickly mumbled an apology as Scott sighed. "Guys, let's concentrate on catching her first. We'll figure out the rest later."

...

Melanie walked into history class in between Mason and Liam as Belle went to grab her book from her locker. Melanie took her seat and leaned her back onto Masons desk as the boy placed his pencil on the edge of Mel's nose, trying to balance it.

Liam watched the two, holding back a laugh as Belle walked into the class. She went to go to her seat and froze at Tracy in her seat.

Belle made a 'psst' noise to get the threes attention, all of their eyes going wide at Tracy. Melanie instantly shot up running out of her seat and towards the door.

"Wh- Melanie!" Ken Yukimura yelled after his daughter. Melanie quickly turned around, giving her dad a quick smile. "I'll be right back!" She said before running down the hall.

Melanie skidded to a stop as she got to Scott classroom. Scott and Kira looking at Melanie with wide eyes as the teacher stared at Scott. "Scott."

He shook his head, looking up at his teacher before looking back down at his book. "Sorry, just looking for the page." Scott mumbled as he looked back to the door at Melanie.

"Scott?" She asked again and Scott looked back down at his book, subtly tapping his ear to let Melanie know to talk.

"She's here. She's in History class right now.  Tracy's here." Melanie mumbled.