You Have A Visitor

Scott and Theo were the only ones helping move Melanie into the McCall household

Scott and Theo were the only ones helping move Melanie into the McCall household. Mason had helped her pack up but couldn't be there to help her move in. She wasn't that close with Lydia or Malia, Belle and Hayden were in their honeymoon couple faze, Stiles was busy and she hadn't talked to Liam.

It's not that she didn't want to talk to Liam, she was worried to. She thought that maybe Belle had just said it in the moment to try and get Melanie to express her feelings before the dread doctors killed them so after she found out her family left and she was moving into Scott's house, Melanie kept herself busy, packing her stuff, throwing away anything she didn't need and just tried to do everything to not think about Liam.

Scott and Theo came back after putting more boxes in Theo's truck. They both each grabbed one box a Scott nodded huff head towards the one by Melanie's feet, a wolf plush next to it. "You got those?" Melanie looked down at the box, nodding her head as he eyes fell to the stuffed animal.

Scott nodded, walking out of the room as Theo sighed, pointing outside the door. "You got uh... You got a visitor." Theo said awkwardly before walking out of the room after Scott.

Melanie slowly bent down to pick up the last box, and picked up the stuffed animal by one of its legs as the person walked in. Melanie kept her head down, looking inside the box and once she looked up to see who walked in, her eyes went wide, dropping the box out of her hands.

"Woah!" Liam shrieked, leaning forward and grabbing the box just before it hit the ground. Melanie swallowed the lump in her throat as Liam looked at her with slightly wide eyes. The two stood in an awkward silence until Melanie cleared her throat. "I can take that." She mumbled, going to grab the box but Liam shook his head, walking towards the car. "No. I got it."

Melanie sighed, hugging the stuffed animal into her, following after him as he set the box in Theo's truck and Melanie set the stuffed animal in the backseat where she'd be sitting. Melanie looked at him for a few seconds before taking a seat on the porch steps. She felt Liam sit next to her, their legs brushing against each other but neither of them moved.

"You're all packed up.." Liam mumbled and Melanie slowly nodded. "Yeah." Melanie whispered. Liam looked off the floor as he listened to Melanies heartbeat beating faster than normal. "Have you heard from any of them?" Liam asked and Melanie slowly nodded her head, swallowing the lump in her throat. "Uh, my dad called yesterday but I wasn't by my phone. I tried calling him back but it went to voicemail."

Liam nodded sadly at her words as he looked towards her hands. She was flicking the hair tie on her wrist, making her wrist turn a bright red. Liam slowly went to reach for her hand to stop her before Scott yelled.

"Mel! We gotta go! Still have to pack you in." Scott said as he climbed into the passenger seat of Theo's car. Melanie sighed, getting up from the porch steps. She looked down at Liam and smiled before turning to walk away.

Just before she could make it to the car, she heard Liam sigh, shooting up from his spot on the porch. "Screw it." Liam mumbled, running over to Melanie. In one quick movement, he grabbed her hand, pulling her to face him and quickly cupped her cheek, smashing his lips against hers.

Melanie froze for a few seconds, taking in what was happening before she lifted slightly on her toes, holding Liams face in her hands to deepen the kiss. Liams hands left her face and hand, wrapping them around her waist to pull her closer.

Melanie felt her heart practically beating out of her chest and her legs grow weak slightly, making her wrap an arm around Liams neck to keep her up. She felt as if fireworks went off in her brain as her mind kept going over what was happening in her brain. She was kissing Liam Dunbar.

The two pulled away breathlessly, resting their foreheads together as they both looked down. Liams hands left her waist and grabbed her hands, making both of them chuckle and look to each other eyes. Liam let out a small breath that fanned Melanie's face as he stared at her, smiling. "I've been wanting to do that for a while."

Melanie smiled at his words, going to lean in to quickly peck his lips but Theo honked, making the two jump. "I'm coming!" Melanie screamed, turning around to gm face the car. Liam laughed, squeezing her hand, making Melanie looked back towards him. "Do you wanna come with? We could use some hands to help unpack?"

"Yeah! Yeah, I'll help." Liam said quickly, making Melanie chuckle. Liam smiled, nodding his head as he wrapped his arm around Melanie's shoulder, pulling her into his side as he walked towards the car.

-quick chapter BUT MELLIAMMMMM
LET US FREAK OUT