Just Breathe

"Okay, just like a shirt or something

"Okay, just like a shirt or something. Anything with her scent." Belle said as her and Melanie looking around Kira's room for something with a scent.

Melanie groaned as she looked into the hamper. "Yesterday was laundry day!" Belle turned to Melanie, her jaw dropped with a slight glare. Before Melanie could open her mouth, a loud knock rang through the air from the window.

The two girl screamed, jumping to face the window. Liam waved at the two through the glass, making the girls sigh. Belle walked over to the window as Melanie looked around the room.  "Why do you two always yell?" Liam asked and Melanie peaked her head out from Kira's closet. "In our defense. Belle's the only one that uses a window so when she's in the room and someone pops up, it freaks us out."

Liam rolled his eyes as he climbed into the room. "Did you guys find anything?" Liam asked, the two girls shaking their heads and letting out disappointed hums as they looked around the room for anything.

As the three searched the room, Melanies eyes widened as she realized something. "Wait. While she was gone, I stole one of her jackets to wear one day but I never put it on... Could it work?" Melanie asked, looking up to Belle and Liam. Belle nodded, pointing out Kiras door. "Well, we can find out. Go get it!"

Melanie nodded, running into her room she quickly grabbed the jacket off of her chair and ran back into Kiras room, throwing the jacket to Belle.

Belle quickly sniffed it before looking up at Melanie, nodding her head. Melanie let out a relieved and tired chuckled as Belle grabbed her arm, pulling her towards the window. "Come on, we gotta go."

"I'm coming with you guys." Liam yelled as Belle climbed out of Kira's window. Melanie let out a hum, going after Belle as she looked back at Liam. "He's not gonna let you go." Melanie said in a sing song voice, making Liam roll his eyes, following after her out the window. "That's not true."

...

"Liam, go home. You're not coming with us." Stiles yelled as soon as he noticed the boy with Belle and Melanie. Stiles turned to Belle with a 'really' look. "I thought I said just you two?" "He followed us!" Belle yelled and Stiles sighed, turning back to Liam. "You're not going."

"Why not?" Liam asked as he followed after Stiles and Malia. "Because it's a full moon. And I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out." Stiles said, turning around to face him.

Liam opened and closed his mouth, trying to think of something to say. "You can lock me up, right? Chain me down to the back seat or something?" Melanie shook her head, remembering the night they tricked Liam at Lydia's grandma's lake house. "You tore through the last chains, remember?"

Stiles nodded, pointing at her in agreement. "Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there."

Liam nodded. "Okay, then where do we get carbonite?" Belle shut her eyes, biting her lips to hold back a remark as Melanie looked down disappointedly.