Chapter 3- Finally Getting Some Answers Saturday, April 27, 2014

It's been almost two weeks since I've asked Melly about her health. Melly hasn't said anything and I still hear her retching in the bathroom almost every single day. Every time she exits out of the bathroom after she had her episode, she would tell that she's fine, that there's nothing that I should worry about. But the sound of her voice, makes me think otherwise. Which makes feel extremely worried about her. I mean what if Melly is really sick and there's nothing that I can do to help her? I don't want to live with the idea that my girlfriend is seriously ill or anything. I want her to be happy and healthy. It hurts me to hear how sick she is in the bathroom. I just wish she'd tell me what's going on, then my mind could be a little bit at ease.

Today, Melly and I are at my friend's Mike's house's garage for another band practice. Before I get into this story, let me introduce you to everyone in the band.

Mike Cook is a seventeen year old, Japanese boy. I met around the seventh grade, immediately becoming good friends with him. Turns out he's really talent with almost every basic instruments a person could play, but he's mostly a bass player. With me, Melly, and Mike as three musician, we've decided to come up with a rock band called "The Black Pilers". Though we only had a few people, so we decided to have an audition in the neighborhood for those who wants to be featured in our musical group.

In came, Amy Valentine. She was a blonde, sixth grader during the time of the audition. After hearing her cover of "Children Surrender" by Black Veil Brides, we immediately put her into the band. She's really talented and you can tell she puts dedication to her work.

Then there's Jack Nelson, who's in my grade. He's a shaggy, brown-haired kid who really knows how to play the drums. I met him in the beginning of eighth grade, making him the final member of our small, rock band.

Again, we're not too popular. We haven't gotten anywhere outside of Mike's garage. But we do have a really fun time together and that what counts to us.

Melly starts the song with her wine red, electric burny guitar.

She sang, "Get out of my hair,

Get out of my face.

I don't want to get out of bed today,

So don't waste your time in trying,

Get out, get out.

Are your ears working well?

I thought I was speaking English very well.

I said, I don't want to get out of bed today,

So close the door

And let me snore.

Get out, get out.

I don't feel like going to school today,

It's will be just another day.

I won't be missing anything,

So I don't know what's the point of getting out of bed,

I just want to rest my head.

I don't feel like listening to my teachers drilling my head with another lesson,

I don't feel like putting up with the teenagers being obnoxious.