Chapter 54- Moving Saturday, July 5, 2015

"Just move it in the house guys, I'll rearrange it later." I said to the U-Haul workers as they carried the sofa inside the new house. "Careful with that TV. That cost money."

Melly went with me to Fair Oaks to look out the house and she instantly fell in love with it. She claims that the kitchen was the best room of it all since it is colored red with black countertops, oven, microwave, and a silver refrigerator. The house also has a second set of stairs that contains only two bedrooms and bathrooms, one in the master's bedroom and one out in the hall. The living is also comforting with its creamy, white walls and wooden fireplace that is in the middle of a wall length book shelf. It also has a basement, where we can put all of our stuff in and we also have a garage to store our cars in. There's a huge tree the front yard with a tree hanging off the branch as well as a huge pool in the backyard. My dad only lives a couple streets from me.

Mom and Liam was really supportive of the idea of moving closer to my dad, just as long as I promise to visit them often. They thought that it was a huge step so that Danny to grow up in a proper household where we are not living off of them. There's still a lot of things we need to know before we completely settle inside of this house, but we'll get there eventually.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as I watched movers walk with all of our stuff in their arms as Melly held Danny in her arms. He started to get fussy, but he calmed down once Melly comforted him. I kissed her forehead as I continue to view the scenery around here.

The neighbors around here are really friendly as well. Because most are in their 20s and 30s, they have children of their own around Danny's age, allowing him to make some friends other than his family to play with.

"If I weren't pregnant, would we still do this?" Melly suddenly asked, looking at me.

"Definitely. I've been thinking about moving in with you for some time. You know a place of our own where you're allowed to scream my name as loud as you can when we're doing it." I said, winking at her.

"Oh my gosh! Stop! We have a child here." Melly exclaimed, laughing at my comment.

"You asked, so I told the truth. Unless you want us to have a relationship where we're not open to each other." I said, cocking my head to the side challenging her.

She shook her head at my comment. "You're killing me, smalls."

"Small? Don't you mean big? I mean I do fill you all the way, so." I said, shrugging.

"I cannot believe I am going to marry you soon." She shook my head. "What am I doing to myself?"

"Me." I responded, laughing at my own joke. Her reactions are priceless.

"Oh my gosh, bye." Melly said, rubbing her head as she walked into the house with Danny in her arms.

I continued laughing as I walked into the house behind her. The story doesn't end there.

Yay! Two updates today. I know this is a short chapter, but as I told you this is a slow step to stitch to the ending of the story. I hope you all like this chapter. Until then, have a wonderful day. 1 chapter down, 5 to go.

Xoxo,
M.