Epilogue- Saturday July 4 2020

"Kids, be careful. Don't go into the streets!" Melly yelled at Danny and his friends playing soccer.

I wrapped my arms tighter around her waist and kissed her sweet spot below her ear as she leaned back on me on the pole as we watched the little soccer game. John is over today with his new girlfriend, Olivia Brown, grilling some burgers and hotdogs in the backyard for the Fourth of July.

It's a new decade that we're living in and a lot has changed. Bernie Sanders is the new president of the United States and he has placed some laws that helps the people. For example, he has raised minimum wage for those who are employees are cashiers in retail and in fast food restaurants because he sincerely believed that the workers deserves more than what they are paid for. He also has placed a law where women are to be paid as equally as men are in work field and they are only not to be paid, if they are not doing their jobs well. He also provides the masses with the free healthcare the country has been begging all along, making everything much more affordable. Hillary Clinton works as secretary in the house while Donald Trump grew poor, so now he has to work in the white house like a normal, law-abiding citizens. He still hasn't learned to keep idiotic mouth shut, though. Unfortunately, we're still at war with the middle east and the police continues to be brutal towards the citizens, but what can we really do except pray for peace and help those in need?

The iPhone 8s recently came out last Fall. The only difference is there is a setting where it can make the screen 3D as well as a setting where project the screen, which helps to replace television in a lot of people's houses. Cars are starting to fly in the air, something that Melly and I were a little skeptical about since people on the road can hardly drive, so we wonder why would they think that flying in the air is a good idea, however we accept the change just as long as we don't become one of them. It is tempting though.

John is twenty-two now and he recently graduated from Lake Washington Institute of Technology, where he has graduated with a degree in designing video games and filming. He currently works at a video game company, Classic Starfish Media, in San Diego. There is where he met his current girlfriend, Olivia Brown, a friendly redhead, who seems to enjoys nature and loves everyone and everything around her. She doesn't own any technological advance stuff such as it cars and a cellphone, because she believes that it disturbs 'mother nature' what not. She prefers not to eat meat of any kind because she does not like how animals are being treated just to be served on a plate. However, she is very respectful of those who have a different opinion and she seems to make John happy, and that's all it matters.

Mike graduated from Berklee in Information Technology and he maintained a relationship with Amy for the past five years. She attended the same university as him which helps keep their romance fresh. They currently live in New York, Amy working at a local Guitar Center, while Mike works at a different dentist office. They're currently engaged to be married, where Melly is the maid of honors in hers. Jack had hooked up with a few girls at MIT, but he never had the luxury of getting into a relationship with one. When I asked him how he felt about that, he claims that he didn't mind and that he feels like he's better off as being the uncle mine and Mike's kids. I just shrugged and supported him with whatever decision he's made. He lives in Boston, working at a newspaper company around there. My friends may reside far away from me, but they visit whenever they can and vice versa with them.

My dad managed to create a really good relationship with me and John, trying to make up for losing what he had with us in past. His wife adores baking with Melly and Danny and her kids grew up to be chill people. Brad, who is now seventeen, grew up to be just like John, obsessed with videogames and Star Wars. I try to get him to play guitar, but he just wasn't interested.  Miranda, who is now fifteen, is like Melly's younger sister, who often goes to her for girls advice on boys, fashion, and beauty. They shop together, she sometimes sleeps over at our place, and just generally do everything sisters would do together.