Chapter 41- Valentine's Day Saturday, February 14, 2015.

Warning: Explicit content. Mention of sex. A slight mention of period, but nothing for people to be grossed about. If you want the clean and friendly version of this story, you are more the welcome to visit my Quotev under the same name as on here. The rest can stay to enjoy.

It was Valentine's Day. You know a man-made holiday where people just go out and show their partner how much they love them as if they haven't shown them how much they love each other in every other day of the year. It was a bit cold outside in the Pacific Coast's air, but I didn't mind. I wasn't planning to go out anyway as I just wanted to complete the homework that I keep pushing aside the past few days. Bad move on my part, but it is what it is. Unfortunately, Melly planned to stay in too, but with other plans in mind.

Wrapped in a satin, pink robe and lacy lingerie of the same color, she kept poking me with her pen, so that she can have my attention. I don't plan to, unless she speaks to me, as I know exactly what this girl wants. I will just ignore her pleas until she goes crazy and then I'll give her what she wants.

"Derek, please. Spend some time with me." She said, coming over to hug me and kiss my t-shirt covered shoulder.

"We already are spending time with each other, baby." I said, looking at her innocently as I felt her hand dipped inside my shirt, her palm running over my abs.

I bit my bottom lip hard to prevent a groan to come out my lips. Honestly at this point, I don't give a fuck about the assignment, I do want to fuck her, but I want to tease her first by using the 'innocent Derek' card, just for the fun of it.

"That's not what I mean. I need you to fuck me." She begged as she continued to run her hand all over my hot skin. "Come on, I know you're turned on. And what's another night of not doing your homework?"

"Baby, I've got priorities. I've gotta work before I play. Besides have you even gotten your period back?" I asked.

We have came to an agreement last month that we will not do any sexual activities until Melly's body functioned normally again. She hasn't had her period in almost ten months. I would rather wait to have sex after all of the blood has gushed out of her, just in case that something is up.

"Yes! Don't you remember buying me tampons last week?" She questioned.

Oh, yeah.

*Flashback*

I walked out of my bedroom with my red, polo, short-sleeved shirt and long, khakis pants on and into the living room to see Melly playing with our child on the playmat. She was wearing sweats and her hair was up in a messy bun, looking like the teenage mom that she is. Her forehead was wrinkling with irritation as her palm made contact with it, hugging Danny closer to her chest. She shook her head and hummed an annoyed groan.

"What's the matter with you?" I asked, biting my tongue so a laugh cannot escape from my lips.

I don't want her to yell at me in front of Danny, just because she thinks I'm making fun of her. Her emotions are extremely sensitive during her period, and the fact that she just had a child probably made everything much more irritable than it is. I just want to stray away from pressing the wrong button.

"Everything! I hate everything. I hate this world!" She whined.

I looked at my son and made a funny face, making him coo at me in response. I looked back at my wife-to-be and knelt down to her level on the floor.

"Well, I am going to work. Would like any tampons or pads?" I asked, digging out my car keys from my back pocket.

"Pads. Tampons hurts." She groaned, her face still in her hand.