Chapter 44- 'H' Is For Humiliation Sunday, March 15, 2015

Warning: Sexual content. A bit of a BDSM style such as gagging and spanking. Name-calling as well. If you're uncomfortable with that, you may leave and wait for the next chapter. Otherwise, enjoy the show and let's hope this website won't be upset at the content. 

I sat down with my lunch where my two best guy friends are sitting at the local burger joint in Sacramento. I got cheese burger with bacon, lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles, and mayo along with large fries, and a large Sprite. My friends looked at me with smirks written all over his face. I eyed both of them.

"What?" I asked.

They both laughed at me. I looked at them with confusion. Has my friends gone mad or something? What's going on?

"You're in for a load of trouble." Jack said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, shaking my head.

What could possibly happen that got my friends cracking up that I happened to be involved in?

"Amy just texted me, telling me how Melly said that fucking you is like fucking a clown." Mike said, laughing along.

I furrowed my eyebrows at them. What did she tell them? The words tumbling from their mouths that has been said from our friend that has been said from my fiance angered me further. Apparently, she claims that a small d.ic.k that doesn't satisfy her enough to make her scream, when she knows that's far from true. She's looking for attention from me? Very well. I guess I'll just have to go home now and give her the sexual satisfaction that she deserves.

"I'm going to go home." I announced. I lifted my finger up to look at my friends, "We never spoke about this."

I didn't fail seeing them exchanging smirks as I got up to go to my car. 'H' is for humiliation, which is exactly what Melly is going to feel when I'm through with her.

{_}

"Melina." I yelled, once I entered the guest house.

"In here." Her sweet voice rang from the kitchen.

I walked over to the kitchen to see that Melly putting a dish that she just made. I looked around to see that there wasn't a child or a pet in the room.

"Hey, honey, how--" She said, looking as innocent as possible until I roughly placed my lips over my bitch's mouth.

"Where's the baby?" I asked, moving my head away a little to let her talk.

"Napping in his room, why?" She asked, confusion cleared in her brown eyes.

"Good." I said, grabbing her wrist and leading us to our room.

I closed the door behind her, immediately trapping her with my body, putting my arms besides her head. I can practically hear her heart beating rapidly in her chest, her breathing out of control, looking at me with fear and probably slight excitement. I licked my lips as I looked over her from head to toe. She was wearing her favorite pink, floral dress, the one wear the neckline makes a v-shape and the front falls right above her knees, but the back touches the floor. She's not wearing any shoes, because why would she? She's just roaming around her own house. The light shinning on her slightly dark skin, makes her appear more innocent than she really is. And I know very well that my fiance is far from innocent. After all, tomorrow will be our first anniversary since we've lost our virginity to each other in the back of my car. I better make this intimate moment between us extra special.

Melly's mouth opened and closed like a fish as she's trying her best to speak. When she found her words, she stuttered, "W-what's wrong with you?"

I just looked at her chuckled as I brushed my nose between the crook of her ear and neck, making her shudder. Damn, I haven't even done anything yet and I know that she's wet for me. This girl wants to be touched, she just doesn't want to look like it. Too bad, she's bad at hiding things from me. I kissed my way to her ear, moving my hand to her chest, squeezing them, making her throw her head back against the door, and moan.