Chapter 57- Honeymoon Thursday, December 20, 2018

I knocked on the door of the hotel room that Melly and I were staying in for the evening. Currently, we are located in the Holiday Inn hotel in Honolulu, Hawaii. This trip was a little expensive to do, but I managed to pull it off. It was worth it, since this is the honeymoon trip that she always had wanted since she was a preteen.

Melly has been in her room ever since we got here, doing who knows what.

"Hold on." Melly said through the door.

I heard footsteps running all over the place as she does some mischievous shit.

"Come on, Mel. The whole point of having s.ex is to not have clothes at all. Besides it's nothing that I haven't seen before." I said, laughing at the end of the sentence.

"I know, I know. Just hold boxers up a bit longer, 'kay?" She said, still doing random shit in there.

I huffed as I waited in the hallway a little bit longer. I paced between the doorway to keep myself entertained. Normally, Danny would be in the room with us by now, but because it is our wedding night John was kind enough to volunteer to babysit him tonight. We will have to see him later in the morning, so that would mean that we have to get up early enough to be decent for the day.

Feeling a bit impatient at the moment, I knocked the door again.

"Are you alone?" Melly asked.

"Yes, babe." I responded.

"Come in." She said.

"What have you been doing?" I said as I pushed the door open. "Oh."

I was taken back by the sight in front of me. Standing there in front of the mirror was Melly in a white, satin nightgown, black fishnet stockings, and simple black heels to create a sexy appearance in the room only lit by candles. Her beautiful long, curly, brown hair whipped around to look at me creating a much more dramatic look to her. The only jewelry that she has on her body right now is that cross on her neck, but I know that what she wants to do is anything, but holy right now.

My little s.lu.t.

She bit her deep red lips as walked up to me and wrapped her slender, caramel skin around my neck. She leaned up to give me a long passionate kiss. She broke the kiss in look at me, giving one of the most seductive look ever.

"You like it?" She asked in her husky voice that she knows would turn me on more than I was already.

I cleared my throat, so that I wouldn't make any inhumane voice to my wife.

"I-I like it." I said, feeling like an idiot for stuttering.

Oh, this definitely turned me on. I just want ram myself inside of her or anything to pleasure this beautiful woman.

"Well, do you like it on or off?" She said, removing her straps, allowing the gown to fall to the floor, leaving her in only her fishnet stockings and heels.

She gently swung her body from side to side, biting her lips to create a much more seductive look. I smirked as I came up to her, gently moving her body around, so that her back is facing me. I thrusted my front against her bottom, slowly rubbing myself against to create some kind of friction between us.

I nibbled on her earlobe as I whispered, "I definitely loved that dress on you, but I think I like this outfit better."

She moaned as I kissed my way down the back her neck, using her spinal cord as guidance. I rubbed her ass, before I let my hand move around to her womanhood. I moved her legs opened a little so that I may be able to reach her c.li.t and moved it around in circles. Her breathing is uncontrollable as I continue to please her body with my finger and my covered crotch.