Chapter Thirty-One

A young boy sat in a hair reading. A candle was lit for the young boy. He had dark hair and red eyes. He wore a nice white dress shirt and short pants. He was in the room by himself while the adults were in the other room talking.

"He really is a clever boy." A woman said. "Well, I was depressed because I was never able to bare a child, but now I'm relieved since a child has come by. Even though we're not blood related, I will let that child succeed in my footsteps, that's what parents do. But he does have a skin disease. Poor thing. He can't go outside in the afternoon."

"How terrible..."

*

The boy stood up looking at the other books. The balcony door was wide open. A figure had sat on top of the balcony. The Upper Moon Three. The pink haired demon bowed to the child. "I have come to make a report... Muzan-sama" He said. Veins popped from the childs forehead, his pupils were slit, his eyes glowed red. "Did you find what we talked about?" Muzan asked.
"I did some investigation, but there was no reliable information. And I cannot confirm its existence... I could not find the Blue Spider Lily." Akaza said.

"So?"

"From now on, I will do my best so I can live up to your expectations. I have faught with one of the Hashiras, but I was stopped from doing so."

"And who stopped you?" Muzan asked growing angier. "Setsuna Mono." Akaza said.

"You couldn't kill a Hashira or kill the boy with Hanafuda earrings, and you couldn't retrieve Setsuna Mono. It shouldn't be that complicated, but it hasn't been achieved... What's the meaning of this?" He said tearing books apart. Akaxa was bloodie his skin had black veins. "Akaza!! I'm disappointed in you. To think you took a blow from a weak girl who isn't even a Hashira. So even Upper Moon Three was brought to the ground. Begone." Muzan wouldn't give him a chance to speak. He would let him tell Muzan of Mono's abilities.

"Maybe Mono was right." Akaza said to himself.

"No!" He cried out punching a tree, destroying the large plant. The male stopped, thinking back at what Mono had said.

"Great leader? Saved you?" "How did he save you, you are his puppets. He's manipulating you into becoming his puppet for him to use. He's the puppetmaster. Don't you get it? He would never care if you died, cause all you are is a replaceable toy soldier. With the life he's given you, there is no happy ending for you. And what kind of leader would just kill you off for being useless to him? Why hasn't he done anything himself for once?" Just by Muzan's actions towards him, made him think more and more about what Mono said. He was starting to believe her. There was something about her that made him want to trust her.

"Because you guys should get a happy ending that you deserve."

"Akaza... Lets be friends."

'It wouldn't hurt to see her again.' Akaza thought.

*********

*Knock*

*Knock*

Mono walked over to the Shoji door. She slid the dooor wide open and was met with blonde with red tipped hair. His hair was tied in a pony-tail. He had golden to red eyes much like Rengoku. He wore a plain white yukata and dark hakama pants. He had a gentle smile on his face. He carried a wooden basket filled with treats. "Hi. Are you... Mono-san?" The male asked. Mono nodded. "Would you like to come in?" Mono asked in a soft tone. Mono led the young male into her estate. "Would you like some tea? I just made some." Mono asked.

"Yes please." Mono poured a cup of tea for the young male. "So what's your name?" Mono asked. "Rengoku Senjuro." "You're definitely a Rengoku. You look like your brother." Mono said placing her cup down. "So what brings you here? I'm not sure if anyone else knows about the estate yet. The only person I really told was Tanjiro-san." Mono asked. Senjuro looked down and played with his fingers. "I wanted to thank you." Senjuro said. "Thank me?" Mono questioned. Senjuro nodded. "I wanted to thank you for saving my brother. He told me what had happened. If it weren't for you he would have been..." The thought of losing his brother put tears in his eyes. Mono pulled the young male in a hug. His arms wrapped around her body.

"I'd do it again if I had to." Mono said.

Senjuro looked the girl in the eyes. He took a better look at the girl before him. Her long tan T-shirt was covered in dried blood stains. Her eyes were a beautiful spinel color with dark bags under them. She had long snow white hair that sprawled across the floor. Senjuro tugged on the girl's shirt. "What happened?" The young male asked. "It's an old shirt, it's nothing to worry about, Rengoku-san." The white haired teen.

"Senjuro." The girl looked at the male, confused. "You can call me Senjuro." The young male said. Mono gave the male a gentle smile. "So how's Rengoku-san?" Mono asked. The young male took a sip of his tea. "He's doing better. He said he still aches from the battle. He's currently at a Hashira meeting." Mono's eyes slightly widen, her eyes went back to their normal caring look. "I'm glad he's doing better." Mono said.

"Mono-san, could I ask you something?" Senjuro asked the white haired teen. "Ask away." Mono said. "Is it true that you're helping demons?" Senjuro asked. Mono stayed quiet, nodding her head. "My big brother told me about it and wanted to know why, now I want to know too." Mono smiled at the male.

"We aren't much different from demons." Mono said. Senjuro looked at the girl confused. "I see things differently then the other Hashiras."

"I have a task for you. You should have Rengoku-san take you around the other Hashiras, ask them why the hunt demons. When you do come back to me after you're finished and then I'll explain my reason when you do." The two walked over to the shoji door. "Did someone walk you here?" Mono asked. "No, I came by myself." Senjuro said.
"You should be careful. My estate wasn't built around Wisteria trees, it's dangerous to walk around even in the day. I'll walk you back."

"Okay, Mono-nee." Senjuro said. Senjuro paused and stared at the white haired girl with a blush on his face. Mono gave the boy a gentle smile.

"You can call me that if you'd like." Mono said, patting the boy's head.

************************ Taisho Secret *************************

Mono: "Senjuro-san was the only person to visit me after the train incident. He's a sweetheart."

Mobo's estate.

Don't mind the picture it's just minecraft, picture it looking like a real estate

Don't mind the picture it's just minecraft, picture it looking like a real estate. Shut up I know I said real estate.
******
Awe we finally get to meet Senjuro!

I forgot to ask this but should Mono meet Shinjuro?

Or

No.