Chapter Forty-Five

(I want to say thank you for the 10k reads. I'll be honest, I didn't think a lot of people would like this all that much. But I appreciate it.)

Mono left the two demons to take care of the injured girls. The white haired teen went to find the demoness. 'Where are you?" Mono thought to herself, entering the house. 'She can't be too far away, could she?' Mono thought. A colorful sash flew towards Mono's direction. The sash had sliced through her limbs cutting them clean off. The teen fell to the floor, blood gushing from her wounds like a crimson river. Steam flowed from her skin like smoke. The white haired demoness laughed. Blood gushed from the wounds Nezuko caused.

"You guys really done it now. What interesting abilites you have. I'm not healing very well. This extremely pisses me off." The white haired demon said. 'I'm not healing to well either. I could still use those temaris though. They'll be able to help me enough until I heal.' Mobo thought. Temaris surroumd the white haired slayer. The demoness's green eyes widen. Mono's sakura temaris shot out in every direction her pupils forming arrows, following the temaris routes. The temaris broke though walls and floor boards. The wooden platform snapped with each hit, until finally the handballs destroyed parts of her body leaving large holes oozing blood.

Mono's arms had finally grown back. The white haired teen stood herself up and stared at the demoness. "Well, aren't you interesting." The demoness said. "I had no idea you were even a demon." The white haired demon said. "I'm not a demon, nor human either." Mono stated. "I've lost my human side a long time ago."

"Huh?"

"What's your name?" Mono asked.

"Daki." The white haired demon said. Mono bowed to the demon girl. "It's nice to meet you, Daki-san." Mono said. "I'll wait till you've healed so we can have a proper fight. Fighting with those kinds of wounds hardly seems fair." Mono said sitting down. Daki stared at the teen. "You're weird. Usually people would take the chance to kill me." The demoness said, one of her sashes slid behind the white haired teen.

"You and your brother should come with me." Mono suddenly said. Daki stopped the sash from moving. She stared at the white haired teen. Mono's spinel pink orbs stared into her lime green ones. 'Wha...'

"Why put your trust into someone who can easily kill you when something doesn't go his way. I've never understood that about any of you."

"What would you know about Muzan-sama!" Daki glared at the teen. "I know he's manipulative, I take it that he made you believe that you were one of his strongest demons, right? That you meant everything to him at least."

"Muzan-sama said I am one of his strongest demons!" Daki yelled out. "If that was true then you wouldn't be sharing a spot with your brother. You aren't strong, your brother is the one that has been carrying the name of Upper Moon Six, not you."

"Shut up! Shut up!! SHUT UP!!!" Daki cried out. Her sash wrapped around Mono's smaller frame. She threw the white haired girl into a wall.

******

"Hey, isn't this Kamado Nezuko? She's flamboyantly progressing into a demon." Uzui said to the burgundy haired teen. "You made such a huge show in front of Oyakata-sama and this the outcome!!" The white haired male yelled at the male.

*Bam*

Mono crashed through the wall, knocking into Uzui. The two hit the wall. Mono leaned against Uzui's torso, groaning in pain. Uzui's fuchsia orns stared down at Mono. Her forehead was bleeding and cuts lied across her skin. Uzui held the exhausted girl close, and gripped onto his blade.

"A pillar. This saves me the trouble." Daki said.

"So annoying." Uzui said, "I wasn't finished here, so buzz off. You're not even the demon I'm looking for. You're not even an Upper Moon, are you. You're way too weak." With a swift slice of his blade, Daki's head had fallen into her lap.

"Huh?"

Mono stared at the ceiling with a blank look.

"Uzui-san

"Uzui-san...." Mono suddenly said. Uzui looked down at the white haired female. Her face was flushed a darker shade of red. "Could you please remove your hand." She asked. "I like this flamboyant position." Mono's face flushed more. The young teen faded into dark smoke. Uzui's eyes had followed the smoke trail and Mono reappeared next to him. "How flamboyant!" The two looked over to the siblings.

"Our fight isn't over yet. You still need to do something about your sister. Sing her a lullaby or something."

"Gyahh!!" Nezuko launched herself away from the two. Mono watched out the gapping hole in the side of the wall. Nezuko was back to her self, sleeping peacefully. "Looks like that lullaby worked." Mono said to herself.

"Of course it did." The male stood up to leave. "Will you be okay here?" Uzui asked. "I'll be fine this isn't the worst thing that's happened to me." Mono said.

"Where do you think you're going?" The two looked towards Daki. "How dare you cut my head off! You will pay for this!" The white haired demoness cried out, angered.

"You're still whining over there? I've got no business with you, so die already." Uzui said.

"Stop joking around! I mean, you said I wasn't an Upper Moon to my face a while ago."

"Like, you're not an Upper Moon." Uzui said.

"I'm the Upper Moon Six!!" Daki yelled out.

"You're not. You wanna know how I know that?" Mono suddenly said. "I had a run-in with your brother the real Upper Moon Six. Of course I couldn't fight him my best choice was to flee, because I was too weak at the time."

"Even if you were an Upper Moon, then why did I cut your head off so easily?" Uzui questioned. "Did you're brain explode or something?" Uzui asked.

"I still haven't lost! I am an Upper Moon!! You've already lost! I'm really strong! And I'm just number six, so I'll get stronger from here!"

"You're not very convincing at all." Uzui said, exhausted with the girl.

"Die!!! DIE!!! YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!" The girl screamed out loud. She started to cry. "Waaah! My head got cut off! It got cut offfff! Onii-chaaan!"

Her brother Gyuutaro crawled up and out of Daki's body.

************************ Taisho Secrets ************************

Rui: "Time for a Taisho secret Though demons don't usually show emotions, Akaza seems to really like Ane. Like, like-like her."

Enmu: "Who wouldn't like Mono-sama, she's amazing!"

Rui: "Upper Moon Six seems to have a problem with her."