Headcanon #3 Sanemi Relationship

Sanemi's relationship with Mono. Spoilers in what'll happen in this story. I'll put in a warning so you can skip over it.

*Oh boy... This a very, very complicated relationship. Very.
*Sanemi has a tiny amount of respect for Mono. A tiny amount. This is only because she protected Rengoku from death.
*Immediately lost that respect when she befriend the demon that tried to kill Rengoku.
*What relationship would you even call this?
*So Mono is the oldest out of the younger slayers cause they range from fourteen to sixteen. Mono is seventeen. So... she automatically becomes big sister figure. She protecc her bbys. Okay? Okay. She has no problem drop kicking his ass.
*She once caught Sanemi yelling and cursing at Genya. She casually walked by the two and wrapped her arm around Sanemi's throat and dragged him away from poor Genya. Sanemi was cursing her out and punching her in the back. Of course it wasn't effective because she had a crystal layer shielding his punches.
*Sanemi did the same thing to Genya a week later and Mono was behind him. Want to know the look she gave him?

*Mono:

Sanemi:

Sanemi:

*He may or may not have feared her after that

*He may or may not have feared her after that. Now when he yells at Genya he makes sure Mono isn't around, but of course Big sister Mono will show up unannounced to kick some ass.
*The other Hashiras don't ever want to piss her off. Not even Shinobu.
*Sanemi is about the only person who can manage to piss this calm and collected girl off.
*The Hashiras and the younger Slayers along with the demons were just hanging out in the city. Mono stayed with the Slayers and the Demons to make sure Sanemi or Obanai harmed them. Some of the other's were just chatting with them. Sanemi was complaining, but then he had to go bully Giyuu. It was a good thing Sanemi was standing next to some railing. Mono calmly walked over to the male and pushed him over the railing and into some water.
*When he clung to the railing, boy was he pissed.

*Uzui and Rengoku were shielding Mono from Sanemi's sight

*Shinobu was giggling and Daki was laughing her ass off.
*Mitsuri was panicking, poor bby.
*The Kamaboko Squad except Inosuke plus Genya and Kanao feared for Mono's life.
*Gyomei prayed for Mono.
*Rui, and Giyuu stood by Mono's side protecting her in a hug.
*Muichuro, Enmu, Obanai, Gyuutaro stood on the sidelines watching shit go down.
*Kokushibou stood in front of Mono, Rui and Giyuu
*and Akaza along with Inosuke, well they was gonna fight a bitch.

Spoilers!!

(This is what I will have planned for later in the story, this isn't all based of the manga)

*Mono had lost an arm and a leg along with sight in her left eye. Sanemi has great respect for and that was because he lost her arm for him. She saved him. She saved Genya, she saved the Hashiras. He was going to help her after that.
*When she was lying on the hospital bed the only people that could stand to be around her were Rui, Akaza, Enmu, and Sanemi. Everyone else would break down into tears when they saw her lying lifeless on the bed. Giyuu and even Obanai did.
*Sanemi held her hand brushing what was left of his fingers through Mono's hair.
*"Damn it Mono, wake up! I never got to say thank you."
*When Mono finally awoke, hugs all around. But the one who needed it the most was Sanemi. Mono gave him a hug of reasurence. She was alive and well, she still stood strong. She hugged him when the two were alone and he cried.
*Of course, Mono wasn't the same anymore. She had lost her voice so she couldn't tell him everything was okay, so she just stuck with a hug.
*After everything, after Mono's recovery I should say. The two went back to their normal antics. Which releases a giant weight off of Sanemi's shoulders. Sanemi even smiled more after the battle against Muzan.

Author: "So I think it's about time Mono went on her own mission. What do you think?"

"If she were to go on her own mission should she fight against Upper Moon Two? If you want that to happen should she befriend him as well?