Chapter Fifty-Nine

Mono stared blankly at the crystals in her hand. "You wouldn't actually destroy a village, would you?" Rengoku asked. Mono stayed silent, continuing to stare at the crystals. Observing every shade of color and every crack that they had.

"Mono-san?" Mitsuri spoke out, trying to get the girl's attention.

"Speak! Damn it!" Sanemi yelled. His lavander eyes stared into Mono's spinel pink ones. Sanemi growled and yelled, "Screw this. I'm taking this bitch down myself!" Sanemi tackled Mono once again. Knocking her to the ground. She kicked the male in the stomach pushing him off of her. Crystal chains shot out of her arm. The chains dragged her swiftly getting her away from the male.
Her heels slid across the ground as the chains dragged her along. Mono's feet slammed agaisnt the fence hearing the fence snap and bend under Mono's weight. Everyone's eyes widen.

'What the hell?' Sanemi thought.

She climbed the fence and ran down the fence line. She stared down at the group who had chased her.

'So fast!' Mitsuri thought, her face flushed red.

Mono suddenly stopped. She reached the roof of her estate and stared them down. "You need some self restrain Shinazugawa-san. It'll do you some good. In fact there's a lot you need to work on." Mono said staring down the male with a cold expression.

" Mono said staring down the male with a cold expression

Her stare made everyone shiver.

"Although it's possible for me to eradicate a whole village let alone an entire city I wouldn't do it unless I had a reason to. Shinazugawa-san... these aren't my crystals. The colors don't match up to mine. These go from blue to purple. Mine are just different shades of blue."
Her arm coated in a crystal and she smashed her arm against the ground braking the pieces. She handed the shards back to him.

"Tch." Sanemi scoffed. He wasn't going to let her embarrass him again.

"When did you go on your mission?" Mono asked.

"Four, five days ago." He said.

"I was on a mission as well with Tanjiro-san, Inosuke-san, Zenitsu-san, and Tengen-san. In the Red Light District. Therefore another reason why it wasn't me. But I can definately understand why you would think it would be me though."

Rengoku was happy that Mono wasn't the person to destroy a village. He knew she was trustworthy. The only people who still didn't trust her was Sanemi and Obanai. Mitsuri hugged the white haired girl and held her hands.

"I knew it! I knew it!" The Hashira squealed, bouncing up and down

"I knew it! I knew it!" The Hashira squealed, bouncing up and down. Mono had a small smile on her face. Seeing how happy her newly made friend was.

"Kanroji-san stay away from her!" Obanai yelled to his friend. He pulled her away from Mono. "How do we know for sure that wasn't all a lie?" Obanai suddenly spoke out. Everyone looked at the male.

"Guess you'll have to ask me yourself." A voice boomed. Tengen Uzui stood there with a large flamboyant smile on his face. "Oh. Great the Gorilla is back." Akaza muttered under his breath.

"Shut up you stupid strawberry head!" Everyone stared blankly at the tall male.

"Straw-Strawberry head?" Everyone questioned.

"You really know how to come up with a comeback, don't you." Mono muttered. Everyone kept their mouth shut trying not to let out a laugh. Tengen shot her a look, as if he was about to yell at her. The male took a deep breath and said...

"She was there with me the whole time! She flamboyantly fought alone holding off the demons so we could fight again. We even saw her flamboyant demon form!"

"Demon form?!" Everyone cried in unison.

"That wasn't exactly my demon form. Just a small bit of it." Mono said.

"Seriously?!" Tengen shouted. Mono nodded. "My demon form actually has four arms not two. A lot stronger than the one you saw. I've only used it once." Mono said.

"Why didn't you use it?!" Tengen yelled, annoyed with the white haired female.

"Because I was exhausted I didn't have enough energy to use my full demon form. If I used it at that time, I most likely would have ended up putting myself in a coma. Also it would have been too powerful to use in a place where there was so many people. I need an open area." Mono explained to the tall male.

********

Everyone had pretty much left the estate. The only two who stayed were Tengen and Rengoku. Mayu and Rui brought out the tea. Mayu had an excited look on her face. "Oba-san! Look what I made!" Mayu said with a smile on her face. "I made it myself!" The girl squealed in delight. Mayu handed Mono the cup of tea. "Thank you, Mayu." Mono said giving the girl a kiss on the forehead.
Mono took a sip of tea which made Mayu's eyes brighten. "You did a wonderful job." Mono said with a smile. Rengoku and Tengen blushed a little, watching Mono interact with her young neice.

*****

Tengen, Rengoku, and Mono all talked among themselves. "I'm leaving in a couple days for my next mission. Tomorrow Kiri and Mayu will be going home sadly. I'll miss having them around." Mono smiled looking at her two young neices. "I hope they'll want to come back again. There's still some people they need to meet." Mono said.

"Senjuro said he enjoys their company." Rengoku spoke with a smile on his face. "He even likes Five, Eight and Eleven." Rengoku said. Mono smiled. "I'm so glad."

*******

That night while almost everyone in the Mono estate has gone to their bedrooms two demon siblings were wide awake and talking among themself.

"Mono-nee is amazing!" Daki smiled.

"You actually like her?" Gyuutaro looked over at his sister.

"Mhm!" Daki smiled.

"You're kidding right? You can't be that stupid? She brought us here! She put us in danger! Who knows what she plans on doing to us?!" Gyuutaro hissed. Daki glared at her brother.

"But Kokushibou-san and Akaza-san trust her! Why can't we?"

"You saw what she did to that little demon brat! She took her blood and now has her power! She's going to do that to us!"

Daki stood up and slammed the door shut to their room. She made her way to the rooftop and stared up at the night sky. The rain and stopped a long while ago.

Tap tap tap tap

Daki looked over to the long haired female.

"Daki..." Mono suddenly said. "You're name... it means 'Fallen princess'."

"Yeah. What about it?" Daki asked showing a bit of hostility towards the teen.

"It doesn't fit you. Is that your real name?" Mono questioned.

"My real name is Ume."

"Both pretty names but horrible meaning to them." Daki was about to yell at the girl.

"Nakano. That should be your nickname." Mono said. Daki's eyes widen.

'Warrior...'

************************ Taisho Secret *************************

Mono: "Time for a taisho secret."

Mobo: "When Rengoku and Tengen saw how I treated my neice. They wondered what it would be like if I had kids of my own."