Chapter Forty-Four

The tall white haired male turned his head towards the group. "Makio... Suma.... Sorry for being late." Uzui apologized to his wives. "Now, it's time to put on a real flamboyant show." Uzui said holding onto his chained swords. The male placed his hands on his wives heads, giving them pats. "Looks like you did a flamboyant job. I knew you two could do it." Uzui said to his wives. Suma clung to the tall white haired male and balled her eyes out.

"HEY, BASTARD GOD OF FESTIVITES!!! THE MAGGOT SASHES DISAPPEARED INTO THE HOLES AND ESCAPED!!" Inosuke yelled at the male. Veins popped from Uzui's face, aggravated with Inosuke's comment.

"SHUT UP!!!! THE PEOPLE WHO WERE CAPTURED ARE SAFE, THAT'S ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS, DUMBASS!!!" Uzui yelled at the boarhead male. While the two argued, Rui and Enmu made sure Mono was doing alright.

"Ane, how are you feeling?" Rui asked the exhausted female. "I'm fine, no need to worry about me." Mono said to the white haired male, petting his head. Mono did the same with Enmu. "I promise you, I'll be fine."

"But you're over working yourself. You're too exhausted. I'm worried." Rui said as Enmu nodded his head. "We should get moving. I promise you, I'll be fine." Mono said. "You two! We need to get moving, we've got two demons roaming around here!" Mono yelled to the two males arguing. The two looked over at Mono and her demon companions.

*****

The group jumped out of the gapping hole. "Hey, I need my bag." Mono said to the taller male. Uzui handed the bag to Mono. "Are you okay?" The male asked. "I'll be fine, just a little tired." "I'm off." Uzui said to the group.
Uzui ran along the rooftops. "Out of my way, people!! Uzui-sama is coming through!!!" The white haired male yelled out. The group watched him run down the roof. Inosuke stared in awe. Mono turned to Uzui's wives, "Did you have a choice to marry him?" Mono asked. Makio and Suma looked at the petite girl. "He's not so bad when you get to know him. He's really caring." Makio said placing her arm around the girl.

"If you say so..." Mono said. The white haired girl placed a hand on Inosuke's shoulder. "Inosuke-san, I suggest you go with Uzui so he doesn't get in trouble, take Zenitsu-san with you. I wouldn't be surprised if he went to find Tanjiro-san." Mono said. Inosuke turned to the petite girl. "What about you, were are you going?" He asked.

"I haven't heard from Tanjiro-san in a while. Rui-san, Enmu-san and I are going to go find him as well." The two demons ran up ahead. Mono was about to follow them until Inosuke called out her. "Oi, Big Boobs." The two makes stopped and waited for Mono. They watched thd two listening to Inosuke. "Be careful." He said. Mono nodded. "You to." Mono said leaving with her two demon companions.

"Let's go you two." Mono said.

****

Mono was falling behind the two demons. They watched the white haired girl carefully. "Mono-sama, I think you should rest." Mono shook her head. "I can't, not when everyone needs me." The two demons looked at each other. Enmu picked up the petite girl and carried her. "You should relax, Mono-sama, you're too exhausted. Get some rest." Enmu said.

"But-" Mono was cut off by Enmu.

"Sleep." Enmu said. The white haired teen closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep. Enmu turned to Rui, "I'll wake her up soon, I just want her to get some rest." Enmu told the white haired male. Rui nodded his head. It was for the best. She needed the sleep.

***

Mono has been asleep for the past ten minutes. The two demons heard a loud scream in the distance. The two demons ran towards the sound. They stood on the roof staring at a demoness that was on fire. Tanjiro lied on the ground while Nezuko's limbs were severed. "She must have been the one using those straps on Uzui-san's wives." Rui said. Enmu placed Mono down. The taller male shook the girl awake, her pink orbs opened.

"Wake up, Mono-sama." Enmu said in a soft tone.

Mono stood up, noticing the younger teen lying on the ground. Mono immedaitley created a cherry blossom temari handball.

Arrows had replaced her pupils

Arrows had replaced her pupils. "I didn't know you could do that." Rui said. "I couldn't before." Mono said. "Rui-san..." Mono started. The white haired demon looked at the girl. "Can you destroy those sashes with your webs, I want to be prepared incase she attacks again." Mono said. "I'll do my best." Rui said.

"Enmu-san get my bag ready. They'll need some medical attention by the looks of it."

"Yes, Mono-sama!"

Mono's temaris hovered in the air, waiting to see if the demoness would attack. "Why aren't you attacking?" Rui asked. "I won't attack unless she makes a move. I want her to be on our side." Mono explained. Rui only nodded. Nezuko had stepped on the demoness and kicked her into the side of a house.

*Bam*

Nezuko panted, and suddenly stopped. Her pink eyes landed on an injured woman. Drool leaked from her mouth and she went to attack the woman. Mono immediately jumped down to the ground and ran for Nezuko. Mono placed her hand on the ground as she ran. A trail of fire followed behind her. Tanjiro grabbed ahold of Nezuko and put his sword in her mouth, stopping her from hurting the woman.

 Tanjiro grabbed ahold of Nezuko and put his sword in her mouth, stopping her from hurting the woman

Mono had created a wave of fire and blocked the woman from a rampaging Nezuko.

The fire had burned the two in the process

"Nezuko!!!" Tanjiro cried out. Mono looked over at the two. She was about to call out to them but Nezuko jumped high into the air taking Tanjiro with him. "Enmu-san!" Mono called out to the male. She waved the demons down. "Come help this woman. I'm gonna go find that demon. I'll let Tanjiro-san handle Nezuko-san." Mono said.

*********************** Taisho Secrets *************************

Mono: "Time for a Taisho secret. Would you believe me if I told you that Mitsuri-san and Enmu-san act rather similar?"