Information

First Name: Mono

Last Name: Setsuna

Age: 17

Height: 4'10

Weight: 100 lbs

Hair Color: white

Eye Color: hot pink

Hair Length: drags on the floor

Race: Half Demon

Abilities:
*Regeneration*
*Growth and shrinking of body*
*Crystalization*
*Speed*
*Stealth*
*Tracking*
*Flexability*
*Agility*

Persona: Mono has built a cold-hearted exterior over time. She isolates herself from others. She prefers to keep her distance from people. She is quick-witted and self aware of her strengths and weaknesses. She is very observant when she is up against an opponent. She keeps a level head in dangerous situations. Friendships are not made easily. She can be too straight forward with her comments about others.
If someone were to actually befriend Mono (Tanjiro). They can see a different side of her. She is rather innocent to sexual advancements from people. She's a selfless person even though she makes blunt comments about others mistakes and misjudgements she wants to help them become better. She often finds herself in unusual situations. (Uzui tricked her into wearing a lewd outfit in the red light district). (Masao Maeda tricking her into wearing a lewd version of the demon slayer uniform.) People make comments about her in thoee kind of outfits which damages her confidence. She just tells herself it's for a good reason.
She displays and egaer personality when she talks about her hobbies. She respects her peers, but disrespect her she'll put you in your place. (Sanemi and Obanai). She is very motherly to younger kids. She actually doesn't even realize it. (Ubuyashiki's children, Nezuko, and Muichiro). She's also an older sister figure to everyone even though she is younger than most of the Hashiras.

Voice: