Chapter Thirty-Six

Mono arrived at the The Wisteria House. The people of the household greeted her. The owners led the white haired girl to the others who were eating. Inosuke shoveled food into his mouth, using his bare hands to do so. Tanjiro was happily eating and Zenitsu was scolding Inosuke.

"Mono-chan!" Zenitsu said in a loving tone. The others looked up and greeted the her as well. I saved you some food before Inosuke could get to it." Tanjiro said hand the girl a plate of tempura. "Thank you, Tanjiro-san." Inosuke was trying to grab some tempura from Mono's plate but the two boys held the male back. "Mono-chan needs to eat, Inosuke!" Mono picked up a piece for Inosuke and handed it to him. Inosuke took her plate instead. The three males stared at Inosuke. Zenitsu and Tanjiro scolded the male. Mono ate the piece of tempura that she was going to give Inosuke.

"Once we infiltrate the Red Light District we first have to look for my wife. I'll look around for information on the demon as well." The four stared at the white haired male. "This is unbelievable!!" Zenitsu cried out. "Huuh?" Uzui stared at the male as he handed Mono some food.

"Please tell me you're joking! Don't use us to look for personal brides!!!" Zenitsu yelled at the male. Uzui was upset with the blonde haired male. "Huuuh? You're misunderstanding something." Uzui said to the male. "No I'm not. I'm just going to say it harshly. Weird ass people like you will never be popular!! However!! You're telling us Demon Hunters that you want a bride!" Zenitsu yelled at the silver haired Hashira. "You damn fool!! My wife infiltrated the Red Light District in order to collect information on the demon!! Our regular contact was cut off, so now I'm going too!!" Uzui yelled out.

"That's all in your head, right?" Zenitsu questioned the tall male. "You shitty brat!! Here are the letters she sent me via crow!!" Uzui yelled, throwing large stacks of letters at Zenitsu. "Gyaaaaah!!!"

"That's a lot of letters for just one person, has your wife been there for long?" Tanjiro asked. "I have three wives." Uzui said bluntly. Zenitsu completely lost it. He cursed the male out. Uzui had enough of his screaming and punched him in the stomach. "Any other complaints?" Uzui asked. "I have a question." Mono said raising her hand. "What?" Uzui asked, mildly annoyed. "Why on earth would you ask me to be your wife if you already have one, let alone three? That's disrespectful towards me and them, don't you think?" Uzui stayed quiet for a moment.

"Go... Finish your food!" Uzui demanded, pointing to her empty plate. "But, Inouske-san ate my food." Don't care." Uzui said shoving the girl away from him.

"I bet you're a terrible husband." Mono bluntly said. Before the silver haired male could yell at Mono, Tanjiro spoke up. "How exactly are we going to do this?"

"We'll wear disguises of course. And, as much as I hate the idea of being plain and boring. You guys just have to do a certain something, then infiltrate. My three wives are top of the line female ninja, Kunoichi. We believe that the Flower District is an ideal place for demons to lurk. When I was infiltrated as a customer I couldn't find any traces of demons, so for that reason, we went deeper than mere customers." Uzui and his wives has narrowed down to three households. Suma in the Tokito House. Makio in the Ogimoto House. And Hinatsuru in the Kyougoku House.

"Aren't your wives dead already?" Inosuke asked. Uzui hand puched the male hard in the stomach. The owners of the household slid the shoji door open. "We brought the necessary items over." Thanks." Uzui said, glaring at the two males on the floor. Asui sat the two males up. "All of you go change!" Uzui yelled at the young hunters.

(Mono's outfit is very much like Daki's except without the sash around the stomach)

Mono stared in the mirror. The white haired teen let out a sigh. 'At least the boys aren't here to see this.' "Uzui-san!!" Mono yelled out, sliding the shoji door open. The males stared at Mono, their faces bright red. Uzui had a stupid smile on his face. "It's important for the mission." Uzui said. "No, you tricked me!" The girl picked up her shoe and threw it at the male. Uzui slipped through the door before the shoe could get to him. "I always fall for these kinds of things." Mono muttered to herself. Mono crossed her arms over her chest and let out a sigh.

"Mono-san, can I ask you something?" Tanjiro suddenly said. The white haired girl stared into his dark red eyes. Mono nodded her head. "Where is Rui-san and Enmu-san?" Tanjiro asked. "They'er back at the estate. Enmu-san wasn't feeling well, so I had Rui-san take care of him. I didn't want Himejima-san to do it, because it would be an even bigger burden for him." Mono said. Uzui had come back into the room with a make-up kit and some brushes.

***

Mono stared at the three boys, she felt sorry for them

Mono stared at the three boys, she felt sorry for them. Uzui crossed his arms, wearing a smug smirk on his face. "What...What did you do to them?" Mono asked. "What do you mean 'What did you do to them'. I made them flamboyant!" Uzui said. "They look terrible! If we are suppose to go into these house do you really think they'd want them looking like that?"

"Who wouldn't? They look flamboyant! Anyone would want them now!"

"No they wouldn't! I'm redoing their make-up." Mono said. Uzui stuck his hand out stopping the white haired girl. "Don't you dare! You'll make them look ugly!"

"Let's go!" Uzui said.

"This is a mess."

************************* Taisho Secrets ***********************

Mono: "Uzui-san made me wear the outfit as a joke. He didn't expect himself to have a nosebleed."

*****

Who should Mono go with?

Tanjiro?

Zenitsu?

Or

Inosuke?

Remove the sash around her stomach and that's basically Mono's outfit

Or this could be Mono's outfit