Chapter Thirty-Four

Mono stared at the pink haired male keeping her hold on Kiri. Akaza's eyes landed on the little girl in her arms. "I didn't know you had kids!" Akaza practically yelled out. Akaza felt worse for hurting the white haired teen. The male was freaking out until Mono hushed the male. "Shhh. Not so loud, my nieces are trying to sleep." The male paused. "Nieces...?" Mono nodded. "This is Kiri the other one is Mayu, they're trying to sleep, so please keep it down." Mono said. "Sorry, sorry." Akaza said. Akaza for some reason felt very tense around Mono. He would normally act like this around Kibutsuji. But she didn't give of a powerful, intimiadating aura like he did. She gave off a relaxing feeling, but he couldn't help but feel tense around her.

"Akaza-san, are you alright?" Mono asked.

"Yes!"

"Shh."

"Sorry."

*********

Akaza had been spending more time at Mono's estate for the week. He'd usually stay during the day and leave at night. Akaza was welcomed to her estate with opened arms. It felt nice for him. She even taught him her fighting technique. Mono and her nieces, along with, Rui, Enmu, and Akaza sat around a table. Mono had given the three demons some blood. Akaza stared at the blood within the teacup. The other two demons had no problem drinking it. "I thought you said The Corps would kill them if they killed people more people." Akaza said. "They will. That's my blood that they're drinking. I'll use animal blood if my energy is drained. I'm doing this for them until I can find a substitute for blood. Hopefully, anyway." Mono said.

*Knock*

*Knock*

Their heads turned to the shoji door. The door slid wide open to reveal a tall figure. Uzui Tengen, The Sound Hashira. Rui held Kiri in his arms now. The Hashira walked closer to the small group. "Obasan?" The Hashira picked Mono up by the leg. The white haired teen dangled from his hand. "I'm borrowing her." He said. "That's so rude! Don't be disrespectful to Mono-sama!" Akaza yelled at the silver haired male. "I need three girls for my mission." Uzui said to the Upper Moon. "So what don't disrespect Mono-sama! Don't disrespect women in general, you dumb gorilla!" Akaza yelled.

"Why is everyone suddenly calling me a gorilla? I am the flamboyant Uzui Tengen! I have never been reffered to as Gorilla! Such disrespect!" Uzui said. "Well this must be a first for you." Mono said. "Just who do you think you are?! I don't have time for this. You're coming with me." The silver haired male said. Uzui had dragged Mono all the way to The Butterfly Estate.

****

Aoi lied over Uzui's shoulder, Uzui had Naho by the collar of her outfit and Mono was still in Uzui's arm. Aoi and Naho squirmed and wiggled, trying to get out of the male's grasp. "My god, just shut up." Uzui said to the two girls. Sumi and Kiyo cried telling the man to put their friends down.

"Kanao!" Aoi cried out reaching for the girl. Kanao grabbed onto Aoi's hand and Naho's skirt. Uzui turned towards the dark haired girl. "Don't just pull on me so plainly. You have your orders." Her silence annoyed the taller male. "Say something you plain boring person!!" Uzui yelled. "I wouldn't want to talk to you either." Mono suddenly said. Uzui stopped yelling at Kanao and looked at the white haired girl. Kiyo and Sumi charged at the male. "Hey! Damnit! Cut that crap out!" Uzui yelled at the girls. "You kind of brought this on yourself." Mono said. "Shut up, Exhabitionist!" Uzui yelled at the girl. "I'm not an exhibitionist!" The girl's paused what they were doing, watching the Hashira and Moni fight. Momo's foot was pressed against the males cheek. "You brat! I'm gonna kill you!"

"What are you doing to the girls! Get your hands off of them!!" A voice cried out. Everyone turned to Tanjiro who had a dot eyed expression. Uzui stared at the young male. 'Are you serious?' Uzui thought. The girl's swarmed the tall male. It's a kidnapping! Please save them!" Sumi cried out. You dumb brat!" Uzui said. Tanjiro grabbed Sumi and tried headbutting Uzui. The tall man jumped out of the way still holding onto the three girls. Uzui satred down at Tanjiro. "You fool. I am the Former Shinobi Uzui Tengen-sama. The man who is known as the most flamboyant around these parts. Did you think I would get headbutt by a snot filled brat like you?" Uzui questioned the younger male.

"Kind of." Mono blurted out. Uzui stared down at the girl. "Would you shut up!" Uzui yelled at the white haired girl. The two sat in silence for a moment. "No." Mono suddenly said. The group started yelling at Uzui to let the girls go. "You damn brats!! Who do you think you are mouthing off to here!? I have superiority!! I'm a Hashira you jackasses!!" Uzui yelled at the group.

"I don't accept you as a Hashira!! Hmph." Tanjiro crossed his arms at the male. Uzui's veins popped out of his head. "Don't 'Hmph' me! What the hell do you mean you don't accept me!? You lowly brat!! Is your brain completely dead!?" A hand slapped over the Sound Hashira's mouth. He glared at the white haited girl. "Please. No more screaming." Mono said "Apparently he needs at least three girls members for his mission. Or something like that." Mono explained to the group. "Naho-chan isn't even wearing the uniform, she's not a member!" Sumi cried. Uzui tossed Naho down to the others. "Don't need her then." Mono kicked Uzui in the side of the head again. The outline of Mono's shoe inprinted on his cheek. She kicked the male again making the Hashira drop Aoi.

"Hey I needed her to come on the mission! What's wrong with you!?" Uzui yelled.

"Nothing, I should probably ask you that." Mono said. The male stared at Mono.

"We'll go with you too!!" Tanjiro said, standing next to Inosuke and Zenitsu.

************************* Taisho Secret ************************

Mono: "I've got nothing for today sorry.