Chapter Forty-Seven

(I know this isn't exactlly part of the story and I apologize but I'm doing my best. I also want apologize for not updating as much. I have writers block, so fun!! Teehee. Anyways please bare with me.)

"So, where is the Upper Moon Six?" Enmu asked. 

"I trapped them somewhere, I don't know where exactly, but I do know that those crystals holding them won't last long. I'm still not at my strongest. For all I know they've already broken out." Mono said.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Enmu asked the white haired teen. Mono could only shake her head.

"I'm not sure what to do at this point. But I want to lead them to an open area. I don't want people around." Mono said. Enmu stopped Mono. "Forgive me for stopping you suddenly Mono-sama. But can I at least heal you? You were hit by Gyuutaro's sickle, right? Please, let me help you."

"I would like to save some of it-"

"Please, Mono-sama." Enmu pleaded to the teen. Mono stared into Enmu's eyes. He seemed really upset that Mono was doing this to herself. Mono nodded her head. "Alright, I'll let you help me." He took a syringe from his coat pocket and stuck the needle in her arm. "This should help you." Enmu said.

"Thank you, Enmu-san." Mono said placing a hand on the demon's head. The two continued on down the dirt path. The people were long gone now, some in their homes safe and sound. Others still partied in the middle of town, drink and having fun. They were safe from the fight at least. The two went after the others. Rui was with Eight, Five and Eleven helping Tanjiro and the other's with their wounds. Uzui was with them as well.

Uzui looked over towards the white haired girl and her demon frined. The male waved the two over. "Mono! I'm glad you came out alive!" The taller male said. His eyes landed on Mono's sliced limb. Steam was coming from the wound. The limb was slowly regenerating. "Mono-sama, you should get some more rest." Enmu said.

'I should get some more sleep. My healing process won't speed up if I keep pushing myself.'

"I think you're right Enmu-san. I'd be useless if I continue what I'm doing." Mono said. Rui and Enmu shook their heads. "You're not useless, you're still strong even without your powers. We're just worried about you pushing yourself to the point where you'll faint from exhaustion."

Enmu had put Mono to sleep.

"I'll carry her flamboyantly!" Uzui said picking up a sleeping Mono.

Uzui's wives had come over to the small group

Uzui's wives had come over to the small group. Their eyes landed on the petite white haired girl. The three girls stared at the teen. Suma bawled her eyes out, when she noticed that one of her arms was missing. Hinatsuru covered her mouth in shock. And Makio smacked Suma for crying.

"Makio-sama!!! Why would you do that!!?"

"Mono-sama will be fine." Enmu started. The multi-colored haired male placed his pale hand on top of Mono's head. "She just needs more rest. Rui and I are worried about her." The group stared at the sleeping girl.

"Why?" Hinatsuru asked.

"Ane's been staying up every night. I don't know when this started, but by the looks of it it's been going on for too long." Rui said, staring at Mono.

"Ever since we came into the picture, she's been working non-stop to find a way for us not to use so much blood." Enmu added. "She's using her blood until she finds something that could be a substitute." Enmu stated. "I wish she wouldn't do this to herself." Rui nodded along with Enmu.

BAM

BAM

Gyuutaro and Daki landed on the ground making two large craters. "Enough messing around. Give us the girl." Gyuutaro said pointing his sickle at the girl. The group stared at the two demons.

"What do you want with Mono?" Uzui questioned.

"Muzan-sama wants her, so he's gonna get her. I'd rather not lose our heads." Gyuutaro said. Uzui hugged the petite girl closer to his torso.

"I don't get why he wants an ugly thing like that. She's nothing special." Daki grumbled out, jealousy hidden in her tone.

"Big Boobs is prettier than you." Inosuke said bluntly.

"I agree with the pig. She looks much more attractive than you." Makio said, agreeing with Inosuke. The others nodded their heads agreeing with the two. Daki glared at the group.

"You're not taking Mono." Uzui said handing the girl over to Enmu.

"It'll be easy taking you out, seems how you must have weaked from the poison. That poison should have killed you by now, but you've managed to survive for this long. I envy your strength." Gyuutaro said.

'Poison!' Tanjiro looked at the Sound Hashira shocked.

"We'll win. We're Demon Slayers." Uzui said, holding his blades. "We'll win easily, you stupid underlings!! I may have poison in my body, but I'm still standing strong. Don't look down on humans." Uzui exclaimed.

"These four are my most prized successors! They won't ever run away! They've got the guts to fight! Even if you cut my limbs off, I'll still fight! I've already figured out how to bring you down!" Uzui said proudly.

"All I have to do is slice your heads off at the same time! Hahaha!! Easy!!" Uzui laughed. Inosuke laughed with him, understanding how easy he thought it would be.

'Mono-sama said she wanted to bring Upper Moon Six home.'

"Don't kill them!" Enmu cried out. "Mono-sama wants them to come with us!"

The group looked at the multi-colored hair demon. Mono wanted to bring them with her? Uzui couldn't wrap his head around the thought.

************************ Taisho Secrets ************************

Gyuutaro: "You know, I've heard that Mono is stronger than Kokushibo."

Daki: "No way! She looks weak and pathetic, how could she be stronger than him!"

Gyuutaro: "That's what I've heard."

***********

There might be a surprise guest in the next chapter. Does anyone want to guess who it might be?