Chapter Three

I jumped from tree branch to tree branch. I spotted a large demon it's skin was a swampy green color he had wide eyes. But what was really unique about him was the height and the arms on the demon. I saw Tanjiro unconscious near a tree. The demon's arm was out stretched towards him. I ran up from behind the tree. I stood in front of the unconscious boy.
I lunged my sword into the hand of the demon. The arm was coated in a crystal layer until the arm completely shattered in pieces. The arm never grew back. There was a crystal coat around the wound. I looked back towards Tanjiro, only to see his wide dark red eyes staring at the wounded demon.

 I looked back towards Tanjiro, only to see his wide dark red eyes staring at the wounded demon

(This anime has some funny expressions.)
No one's pov

"I'll distract, you land the final blow." Mono said.

"So another slayer has decided to join, how fun." The demon laughed. I glared at the large demon and charged.

'She's so fast!' Tanjiro thought. Asui sliced through the hands that were attacking her.

'Damn it! She's too fast!' The demon thought attacking the petite girl. Tanjiro ran towards the demon, running up it's arms. The demon was to distracted by the petite girl.

'First style Water Surface Slice!!!'

The demon caught sight of Tanjiro and cried out. "Urokodaki!!!" With the slice of Tanjiro's blade the head of the demon came off. Mono and Tanjiro looked back towards the demon. Their soft eyes gazed upon the demon.
Tears fell from the demon's eyes. Tanjiro held the demon's gand while Mono went over to the head. She pat the demon's head looking down at the demon's tear filled eyes.

"There's someone waiting for you." She said. The demon looked up at her. "They're waiting to take you with them."

'Brother.'

****
'Big brother, big brother! Grab my hand.'

'Alright alright, you're such a scardey-cat.'

'No I'm not! Hahaha!'

****
"Let's go we need to finish up the rest of the week." Mono said.

"Yeah." Tanjiro replied.

****
The week ended and only six slayers came out alive. The kid with the mohawk a boy with blond hair that Mono had saved. A girl with a butterfly hairpin. Then there was Tanjiro and Mono.

"Welcome back." Kiriya said to the slayers.

"Congratulations. Being safe and sound is better than anything else." Kanata said. Tanjiro looked around at the people who were around him. 'Only five people left? There was like twenty at least.'

"What about our swords?" The black haired male said.

"You must pay the cost for the uniform. Then you'll get your body measured and have your rank engraved." Kanata said. "There are ten ranks total, Mizunoto."