Chapter Thirty-Five

The four followed the followed the male. "So? Where're we going, Geezer?" Inosuke asked. "To the most flamboyant place in all of Japan, filled with lust and greed."

"I beg to differ."

"The 'Red Light District'. Where the demons live."

**

"Got it? I am god! You are nothing but trash!" Uzui said.

"Says the man who tried kidnapping three girls." Mono said. Uzui ignored the white haired girl and continued on. "First off. Get that right into your skulls!! Screw it in there. If I tell you to become a dog. Become a dog. If I tell you to become a monkey. Become a monkey!"

"I don't think that's physically possible." Moni stated. An irk mark appeared on Uzui's head. He was growing more annoyed with her. "You will always humor me while stooping down and implorting me for favors. And do your best to flatter me."

"No." Mono blurted out.

"I'll say this one more time." Uzui said getting closer to Mono's face. "I am god!!" He said posing. "Absolutly not." Mono said. Uzui grabbed the white haired girl by the back of her uniform. "You know, I think we got off on the wrong start. Incase you didn't hear me the first time, I am Uzui Tengen the Sound Hashira!" He posed again. Mono stayed quiet and gave the male a blank stare. "You are rather flamboyant." He said getting closer to the girl's face. "You should be my flamboyant wife!" Uzui said. The three boys paused, staring at the taller male. "How dare you try to make Mono-chan your wife! She doesn't deserve you!" Zenitsu yelled at the male. "Who'd want to mate with Big Boobs anyways?" Inosuke asked. Mono's face flushed red. 'Mate!?' Mono thought. Uzui had stared at Inosuke with a slight grin on his face.

"Get rid of that thought, immediately." Mono said.

Tanjiro raised his hand, "What exactly do you rule over as god?" Uzui dropped Mono onto the ground with a Thud. The tall male crossed his arms. "Nice question. I have high hopes for you. I'm the god who rules over flamboyance, the god of festivities." Uzui stated. "I am the god of the mountain. Nice to meet you god of festivites." Inosuke said to the male. The four stared at Inosuke. "What do you mean... you're disgusting." Uzui said. Inosuke was angered by what Uzui said. "Absolutly disgusting. Ew." Uzui said.

'Are we all just giving ourselves titles at this point?' Mono thought.

"The Wisteria House is on the way to the Flower District. We'll get prepared there." Uzui told the young teens. "Before we leave I need to head back to my estate." Mono said. "Why?" Uzui asked. Mono stared at the male, dumbfounded.

"You're kidding, right? You took me away from my neices, they are left alone with demons. I'm pretty sure they don't know how to take care of them." Mono said. "Neices?" Tanjiro questioned. Mono nodded, "My older sister's daughters." "How many sisters do you have?" Tanjiro asked. "Three older sisters. One just so happens to be working somewhere in the Red Light District." "I'll lead the way!" Uzui said running down the dirt path. The boys were shocked at how fast the male could run. The three boys were about to follow the Hashira, but she stopped them. "Don't. Don't follow him." Mono said. She cupped her mouth and called out to the male.

"Other way you dumb gorilla!" The Hashira ran passed them once again. "I knew that, I was just testing you!" The boys followed the male. Mono rolled her eyes and walked all the way to her estate.

**

"Obasan, you're back!" Mayu cried out, running to the white haired girl. Akaza, Enmu, and Rui walked into the room. Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu were shocked to see the Upper Moon Three at her house. Zenitsu trembled at the sight of the demon, Inosuke tried fighting him, and Tanjiro held Inosuke back. Mono walked over to the pink haired male who held Kiri. She took Kiri in her arms and turned to the boys. "You guys can go to the Flower District, I might be a little while." Mono said.

"Makero-san!" Mono yelled. The crow flew into the window. "Yes Mono-sama?" Makero asked. "Do you know anyone who could watch my neices?" Mono asked. "I don't think Gyomei-sama has anything to do. I can go get him if you'd like?" That sounds like a good idea." Mono said. The boys left Mono to her own devices. Makero had led Gyomei to Mono's estate. The tall man had knocked on the shoji door. "Come in." Mono said. The male slid the door open. "Hi, Himejima-san, thank you for coming." Mono said. "Of course." He said in his deep tone. "I'm sorry to bother you with this, but would you mind watching Mayu and Kiri for the night while I go on a mission?" Gyomei agreed to watch the girl's for him. Before the girl could leave dhe noticed Enmu wasn't feeling to well.

"Enmu-san, are you feeling alright?" Mono asked. The male stayed quiet. "Is it possible for demons to get sick?" Mono asked. "Only when we eat human food." Rui said. "I wonder if your not getting enough blood." Mono muttered to herself. "Enmu-san, why don't you go lie down." Mono said to the ill demon. "Yes, Mono-sama." Enmu said. Mono led the male back to bed while the others followed. "Rui-san, would you mind taking care of Enmu-san?" Mono asked. "But what about you?" Rui said. "What about the mission? What if you get hurt?" Rui asked. Mono placed a hand on his head. "I know you're worried about me, but I promise you that I will return unharmed. Besides, Himejima-san doesn't know how to take care of demons. Try to give Enmu-san as much blood as he needs. Some of my blood should be in the cupboards as well." Mono gave the young demon an Eskimo kiss.

"Enmu-san needs you." Mono said. The girl waved to everyone at the estate, and left them.

************************ Taisho Secrets ************************

Mono: "Time for a Taisho Secret. Himejima-san was quite happy that he could watch over Mayu and Kiri. I heard they called him Ojisan."

Guys I love Gyomei he's awesome.