Chapter-82 Midnight Cravings!

Hello peeps! I know it's been long. It's just I am still getting used to college life and too much stuff to handle at same time. Once the internals ended, now even externals are there standing on my head. I realized it would take me a month before a I start updating regularly so I thought to give you guys a little present for your patience and love!

A little holi gift from my side! Happy Holi guys! Have a corona safe, healthy, happy and colourful holi.

Enjoy reading!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

It was midnight when Rey tried to pull Taani closer in his sleep but when he moved his arm over the bed it was empty. He woke up startled on not finding her sleeping besides him. Looking around the room, he tried finding her if she was there in the room, then checked the bathroom but there was no sign of her. Panicked he rushed out of the room to look for her.

Descending the stairs, going to the ground floor he checked the garden area and the pool area but could not find her. He was going to call when sniffing sounds reached his ear. Straining them hard he tried to find where the voices were coming from when he found that someone was there in the kitchen.

Hoping and praying that it is his wife, he rushed in that direction and the sight in front of him made him both sigh in relief and sad.

There was his four months pregnant wife with her swollen belly (slightly more than a four month pregnant lady), looking in the fridge and sniffing and crying. Shaking his head at the panic and tension she gave him, he moved inside calling her,

"Jaan! What are you doing here in the middle fo the night? Tumhe pata hai main kitna tensed tha when I didn't saw you beside me."

Taani turned to him with her puffy eyes and lips pouting like a baby, Rey sighed before cupping her cheeks and pecking her pout before taking her in a bear hug. She hugged him back wailing,

"Mujhe bhuk lag rahi thi, isliye main niche aa gayi." Breaking the hug she looked at him with her eyes big in wonder and shining bright, "Mujhe na blueberry ice-cream khaani hai but vo hai hi nahi."

Rey was first confused at her demand,

"But jaan, tumhe to blueberry ice cream bilkul pasand ni na? Tumhare liye main laya to tha tumhari favourite ice creams."

He went to the refrigerator and took out butterscotch, chocolate and vanilla ice cream for her. Shaking her head she moved towards him like a baby and stomped her feet,

"Nahi, mujhe blueberry ice cream hi khani hai. Ye sab nahi."

She looked at the ice creams distastefully making faces. He mentally chuckled,

Here goes her cravings!

He was going to say something when she whined pointing at him,

"Ye sab na aapki wajah se ho raha hai."

Once again it was time for him to be confused because he again asked,

"Matlab? Meri wajah se kya?"

Huffing she crossed her arms before looking away,

"Ye weird cravings. Abhi baby aaya bhi nahi hai or abhi se sari aadatein aapki jesi, kabhi karela khane ka mann hota hai baby ka, to kabhi jalebi or ab blueberry ice cream or ye sab aapka hi favourite hai."

This time he didn't try to hide his laughter and burst out chuckling shaking his head in wonder and amusement, she just pouted annoyed,

"Don't laugh at me."