Chapter-11 Mother figures

Enjoy Reading!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

The next day (Morning)

Taani was in her room getting ready in her casuals, she was not going to the fashion house these days as it was still being renovated and it's still time the new branch opens here so everyone advised her to resume with her work after marriage as not even a month's time was left in that. So she was enjoying her holidays much to her disappointment. Not wanting to hover around the house all the time freely in actual feeling unusually free and workless, she was going to spend her day with Avantika who asked her to be there with her for the whole day and she agreed without a word. The respect and admiration Taani has for that sweet lady was very high, she would never disregard her words ever so she readily agreed when she was asked.

She looked at herself dressed in a traditional wear which she dropped after college, she didn't looked so bad rather her new found confidence, posture, attitude and grace worked as magic with the sophisticated attire

She looked at herself dressed in a traditional wear which she dropped after college, she didn't looked so bad rather her new found confidence, posture, attitude and grace worked as magic with the sophisticated attire. Nodding in approval at her appearance she climbed down the stairs adjusting her dupatta when Ragini saw her, she stared at Taani in awe feeling emotional seeing her baby girl all grown up and transforming into a grown woman. She walked towards her and Taani stopped too in front of her when Ragini cupped her face lovingly,

"My god, you look so beautiful meri jaan, my baby is all grown up now. Just a month or fir tumhari shaadi bhi ho jayegi." Taani passed her a weak smile not being able to think of any other response when Ragini took a little kohl from her eyes and put a black dot behind her ear and pecked her forehead.

"Krishna ji tumhe har buri nazar se bachaye." She said patting her cheeks lightly while Taani's eyes were moist with the affection, before she could know she leaned forward and hugged Ragini making the lady smile whole heartedly.

"Taiji me Avu maa se milne jaa rahi hu, she asked me to spend my day with her. Shaam tak aa jaungi." She told Ragini earning a nod in return before she left the house in her car for Singhania mansion.

The driver soon stopped the car before the massive front gate of Singhania masion when two guards came asking about her, she told her name and when they verified by calling inside the house the car entered and stopped in the front porch. Taani climbed out and started moving towards the entrance when Avantika came there smiling big,

"Taani! Finally you are here, come baby."

Avantika embraced her with so much of affection which melted her heart so much, she always felt content whenever Avantika hugged her, may be it was a motherly aura or her affectionate approach she did not know but she never felt like her mother was not with her anymore in her presence.

"I was waiting for so long, chalo andar aao." Avantika said in her usual chirpy way after breaking from the embrace she pulled Taani in the house. They moved towards the living room while Taani looked around the house with so much of awe on her face. It was truly magnificent. Surely it was designed with so much of love and warmth along with a stylish and luxurious touch. It was very modern and contemporary in comparision of typical mansions or palaces.