Chapter-63 His love and care!

Enjoy reading!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

The Next Day

Taani huffed a hundredth time fidgeting with her saree. She was in the closet only clad in her blouse and underskirt of the saree as she was having a hard time wearing it because of the injury in her hand, she pouted and finally giving up sat on the ottoman there with a sigh finally giving up on the task. Even her blouse strings were untied as she couldn't reach her hand back a lot.

She was sitting there when Rey entered the closet searching for her, he frowned when he saw her sitting there with a pout and sad expressions, he went to her worriedly asking,

"Jaan what happened? Is everything okay?"

He sat on the floor in front of heron his knees, taani shook her head sadly at him,

"Nothing is okay! I can't even do such a simple task as tying the saree, mere haath main bahot pain ho raha hai."

His expressions softened hearing her, he knew she was still weak and would feel pain for some days, but shook his head and laughed at her saying,

"Taani, pagal! Dara diya tha tumne mujhe." He said slapping on her head slightly making her pout again, he laughed,

" So what my jaan can't wear the saree on her own, her prince charming is here at her service."

She smiled gleefully at him,

"You would help me?"

He nodded and said,

"but you have to guide me, I haven't tied a saree before."

She nodded urgently,

"I would, aap please ye saree jaldi tie kardo. Niche sab wait kar rahe honge."

Saying this she got up, he too got up and stood in front of her. He held the saree in the correct way following her instructions. Putting a small end of saree in her underskirt he tied it around her body once. She showed him how to make the saree pleats and he did with utmost perfection following her every word studiously. He smirked while moving close to her and putting the pleats in her underskirt. She shivered feeling his hand caressing her lower belly, a current ran through her when he ran his fingers there naughtily before continuing his task at hand. She blushed making him smile widely. Again draping it around her he kept the loose end on her shoulder before pinning it up their in pleats too. She smiled brightly when she was done wearing the saree and was going to get ready when he stopped her. Taking her towards the mirror he made her sit, she looked at him confused but he just asked her to wait. Bending down he started making her ready making her adore him lovingly.

 Bending down he started making her ready making her adore him lovingly