Chapter-28 Back to Mumbai!

Enjoy Reading!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

Taani was zipping the bag while checking if she forgot anything when Rey came into the room. Her back was facing him so she did not see him. Walking towards her silently he hugged her from back startling her.

(Their outfits)

She heaved a sigh of relief seeing him,

"Rey you scared me."

Kissing her cheeks from back he sat on the bed with a thud,

"Sorry, packing done?"

She nodded saying,

"Just last minute checking!"

They both looked at the room last time, suddenly the moments spent here coming in front of their eyes. Taking her in a side hug he said,

"I am going to miss this place. Kitni memories attach ho gayi hai na yahan se."

"Hmm, I hope we come here soon."

She said looking at the place, he nodded in agreement before a butler came asking for their bags. Rey passed him their luggage and went down to see their family all ready to leave, not to their homes but to Mumbai with them as tomorrow is the main reception ceremony in Mumbai for the couple.

So all his cousins will stay in Singhania mansion for a day and then leave for their respective homes. Moreover this time they chose to go by flight to save some time and not get tired in a road trip.

After bidding bye to all the people and the huge palace which held so many memories now they all departed. Reaching the airport they all boarded the singhania's private aircraft which they owned and in two hours they all were in Mumbai.

Ragini and Rishi left for their home after a very tearful goodbye with Taani, their eyes moist seeing their daughter going to some other home. Promising her to meet soon they left, Swayam was going too but on everyone's insistence and Taani's sad face he agreed to go with everyone.