Chapter-100 Happily ever after?

Okay, the last chapter!! Only an epilogue left. I remember one of my readers once commenting that I should take this book to a 100 chapters, and i never knew i would actually be able to pull it off. This story is officially ending, my first story ever! Thank you so much for all your support, it wouldn't have been possible without you guys!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Taarey, their family and the whole gang was still busy with the guests when Sharon suddenly took the nic and said,

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen! I am so happy to welcome all of you and thank you so much for gracing all of us in this wonderful occasion. Aaj ka din sirf Taani or Rey ke liye nahi, hum sab ke liye bahot special hai. You know Taani ro Rey ko dekh ken a, ye yakeen hota hai ki vo jo movies and books happily ever after ki baat karte hain na, vo sab sach mein hota hai."

The gang smiled looking at Taarey who were listening to Sharon and feeling little emotional when she continued,

"Agar ek do saal pehle hume kisine ne bola hota na, that one day we would be attending their kids naming ceremony. Taani ro Rey ki.. or I should say hamare taarey ki love story na bilkul bhi vo fairytails jesi nahi thi, still it was a fairytail. Matlab sab hai usme, separation, pain, hurt, reconciliation, regret, love, romance, jealousy, passion. Shayad hi koi emotion hoga jo inn dono ne experience na kiya ho, or inn dono ke sath humne bhi ye sab experience kiya."

Hearing her taarey and the gang started getting flashbacks of all that happened since college, taarey's meeting, their initial friendship, their dance rehearsals, Taani's confession and Rey's rejection. Then moving to their distance before Shivam came, the jealousy phase, then tashan phase, and finally taarey confession. Their relationship, problems, dates, romance before Rey's fake break up. Then Taani leaving and meeting each other after so many years only to get hitched in an arriange marriage through a royal betrothal. They finally giving a chance to each other, their marriage, their making love, the problems, be it Rey doubting her, the Aditya fiasco, Taani saving him, Taani's accident, Their honeymoon. Problems in Taani conceiving and then finally her pregnancy. Damn! The journey was long, full of bumps but still they travelled so easily and beautifully.

Sharon continued speaking,

"You know Taani and Rey, tum dono ko dekh ken a, pyaar pe trust hota hai. You guys are someone jisko dekh ke everyone will think agar pyaar hona to aisa ho, and I hope tum dono ka pyaar na bilkul aisa rahe. And we know you gusy will be the best parents in this whole world. And you will be like those parents goals jinhe dekh ke hamare bachhe kahenge aap taani or rey jese parents kyu nahi ho."

Taarey and everyone chuckled hearing her when she finally said,

"But we all know this is not your happily ever after, after all vo to endings hoti hai na. And this is a beginning that too so beautiful, and I just hope that you gusy go on always without finding any ending. That I hope you never have you happily ever after because you have a happy going story always."

Taani felt a tear escaping her eyes while Rey too got emotional and blew a kiss in Sharon's direction, Sharon too said now teary eyed looking at the gang who was also emotional,

"So, aaj iss new beginning pe, agar D3 dance na kare, to ye beginning puri ho hi nahi sakti. Isliye, please welcome us, the D3 team on the stage."

Everyone clapped and hooted hearing that and waited for the gang to start their performance, taary got excited and took their seats with their kids in their arms.