Chapter-67 Life goes on!

Enjoy reading!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

A month later

Life was back to normal for taarey. They were saddened because of the happenings but they learnt to cope with life and it's doings, believeing in a happy ending for them. They had started with their respective works and was busy in life. Taani knew her depressed state pained Rey a lot so she tried to smile genuinely for his sake and slowly they learnt how to smile even though they had that pain in them.

Taani as usual woke up in the morning and found rey nowhere in the room. Getting down from the bed she got out fo the room still in her PJs, a lavender nighty that came till her mid-thighs. She walked out of the room making a bun with her hair. She looked for him and found him as usual working out in the gym room. She smiled and remembered the initial days of their marriage when she would disturb him while he would work out and how they would always end up in compromising situations. They were so happy that time, she wondered what went wrong since then.

Trying to be normal she walked in with baby steps before sitting on top of him while he did push ups startling him. Rey halted mid air feeling her body plastered on his when she laid on his completely.

A smile graced his lips seeing her doing this after such a long time, Taani kissed his shoulder from back when he didn't move and said,

"Ruk kyu gaye?"

He shook his head in nothing smiling widely and again started doing push ups while she just clinged to him like a koala bear . She was having fun when he would go up and down taking her body with his too. She felt like a riding like a kid. He stopped when he was done and laid down before turning on his back and taking taani's body in his arms hiding her and kissing the top of her head.

They were laying on the ground silently when he asked,

"When did you wake up?"

Taani finally looked at him,

"Just now."

Rey nodded and pushed a strand of her hair back and asked,

"So, what would my baby like to have for breakfast?"

Taani pouted and gaian laid on him hugging him tightly, hiding her face in his neck smelling him,

"Nothing, I just want to be like this."

Rey nodded winding his arms around her body like a cage. He occassionally stroked her hair lightly, Rey got up picking her up in his arms and walking towards their room so that none sees them. Entering in he locked the door and laid both of them on the bed again cuddling her small body in his before both slept again just like that feeling each other's warmth.