Chapter-97 Family completed!

One of the most special and emotional oness! Enjoy!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Taani and Rey were sitting in each other's arms on the hospital bed, as Rey cradled the small doll in his arms. She was sleeping peacefully with one hand fisting Rey's thumb. Rey was smiling and kissed her forehead softly while Taani smiled looking at the duo.

Rey looked at Taani, asking her,

"Kya soch rahi ho?"

Taani shook her head keeping it on his shoulder and clutching his hand,

"I can't even imagine hamare baby se dur hona, leave alone dying without seeing his or your face

"I can't even imagine hamare baby se dur hona, leave alone dying without seeing his or your face. How much her mother have suffered, nahi? And she must be suffering even after death, worried where her daughter will go? If she would be in safe hands? If she would ever get a family? I am sure even her soul wouldn't be in peace."

Rey nodded in agreement, he sighed saying,

"I just hope that his little angel have all the happiness in this world, uss eiss duniya ki sari happiness mile."

Taani smiled agreeing and said,

"Kuch ajeeb sa connection nahi lagta isse. Jese isse pata nahi kabse jaante ho hum."

Rey chuckled nodding,

"You know, jab she came into this world na, we all stilled ek second ke liye thinking it was you who delivered the baby finally. But then you again screamed and we realised ki that lady gave birth first. Iske aane pe na, mujhe ek second ke liye vo feeling aayi thi ki now I am a father."

Taani looked at him with an amused smile on her face,

"Kutna ajeeb nahi hai, You said you felt like you finally became a father, we met her today, aaj Christmas hai and she was born just half an hour before him. Jese twins ho, nahi? Or abhi when I was feeding her na, mujhe sach mein aisa laga ki main hamari princess ko apni arms mein hold kar rahi hun."