Chapter-31 Office romance!!

Hey guys!!! Here are the updates you all were waiting for. Enjoy reading the chapters although there is a fair warning that all these chapters are extremely mushy and cliche as their honeymoon period is going on. Story will get interesting soon enough!

Now enough of my bak bak. Enjoy reading lovelies!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Rey's POV

The morning rays touched my face waking me up from slumber. Opening my closed eyes I flexed my muscles a little feeling hell tired. The first vision that my eyes caught was her, the love of my life, my jaan, my wife sleeping peacefully beside me, her hair sprawled on the pillow, face hidden in those tresses, hand across my body cuddling closer to me and her bare body plastered to mine while we were wrapped in a single duvet.

Oh I would love to wake up to this every morning!

I was so tempted to touch her, feel her soft skin with my fingers. Acting on my desire, I pushed back the hair strands falling on her pretty face hiding it from me. She looked so beautiful, just like a temptress, my temptress. Her face was glowing, she had this early morning shine on her face, although she looked hell tired, of course after last night, but still her face was enchanting, captivating me yet again like always.

Coming to last night, it was the best night of my life. The moments we both shared were undescrible. The way she looked at me as if I was her whole world, just like she used to do in college. Her fingers running on my frame pulling me closer, her soft kisses and innocent participation in our love making left me still dazed. Her voice calling out my name after every nip or bite, or her moans while we became one, all these were etched in my memory, like carvings on any ancient temple.

It felt so good to have her close to me, closer than any person. My love for her even sometimes scares me, in fear of hurting her in passion for her, or the feeling that she is my possession, my most priced yet priceless possession, someone I refuse to share with anybody else. I just want her for myself, all of her, be it the angry her or soft one, the happy her or the sad one, the cranky or childish her or the mature and confident her.

And I have finally got that. She is all mine now. After last night, we aren't only one heart but even one body, one soul and one being. I can't ask for anything more from God. He fulfilled my most wanted desire, gave her back to me and in a way that we are bound for life now, in a relationship which is so sacred that won't be broken so easily now. I would not let it break, never ever.

My gaze as usual again halted at her face, her eyes were closed, her kohl a little smudged, her cheeks were red and her lips swollen. Her neck and shoulders was filled with hickeys, which was visible to me from the duvet. Rasing my hand, I caressed her eye lid slightly, her eye lashes were long and right now were curtaining her cheeks a little. Bending down I placed a kiss on her eyes, then caressing her swollen lips with my thumb I could feel her shiver. Not able to resist I stole a peck on her lips too when she finally stirred.

'Shit! Idiot you woke her up.'

I thought to myself cursing a little.Looking at her opening her eyes, waking up I could feel my lips turning into a big happy curve when she looked at me with those tired eyes which shined with love anyway.

"Good Morning Jaan! Sorry I woke you up."

"Good Morning Hubby!"

Smiling big she leaned giving me a big kiss on my lips, it's just me or has she really become this romantic and so openly affectionate after our marriage. Previously she used to shy away but now she doesn't. In fact she equally participates in everything we do. Nonetheless, it actually fills me with pride and happiness knowing she feels comfortable enough with me to leave her shy self behind and shower her love on me.