Chapter-43 Honeymoon begins!!

Enjoy reading!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

Taani was in the washroom cursing the D3 girls in her mind. She knew beforehand that if the girls had packed her luggage then something was gang to happen for sure. And she was right. Her luggage was filled with only beach wear which were revealing swim suits and bikinis and her night dresses all included the lingeries. Not one decent cloth was there in her luggage.

She was shocked when she opened her suitcase and rey couldn't control his laughter seeing her expressions. His friends were really crazy although he loved them for what they did. He would love to see Taani in them but only if she is comfortable. Her embarrassment was on another level when they called Sharon and she told her innocently that the girls thought they wouldn't leave their bedroom for even a second so they didn't pack other clothes. And what more was the phone was on loud speaker and Rey heard everything. He was trying really hard to remain serious and maintain a stoic face but failed hearing Sharon.

Taani facepalmed herself and quickly cut the call, Rey understood her dilemma and promised her that he would arrange 'decent' clothes for her next morning and till then gave her one of his shirts to wear for the night.

And right now she was in the washroom wearing his shirt which came till her mid thighs. She was feeling conscious confusingly to herself, after all she has been comfortable with him all this while, then what happened now. Is it the honeymoon jitters people talk about. She gave herself a pep talk before going out,

It's fine Taani. This is not the first time he is seeing you like this. For god sake you have even made love to him, stop thinking and go out.

She confidently walked out and saw him already on the bed dozed off. She hit her head hard shaking it,

Oh god Taani! How much time did you take. Rey even slept waiting for you.

Walking towards him she laid down beside him, he was sleeping peacefully although she could tell he was hell tired. He didn't even get sleep during the flight and then he was takig care of her during the car ride forgetting himself. She cursed herself for acting like a baby and not seeing if he is taking care of himself or not.

She vowed that she would look after him just like he does for her, raising slightly she kissed his forehead, even in sleep feeling her touch a smile grazed his lips and he stretched his arms towards her. Crawling inside the duvet and in his arms she slept beside him while he tightened his grip on her calling it a night.

***********************************************************************

Rey entered the cottage with the food trolley and smiled seeing her sleeping peacefully holding his pillow which he kept so that she doesn't wake up not finding him beside her. Walking towards her side he sat beside her head and caressed it slightly, bending down slightly he pecked her cheeks to wake her up. She opened her eyes cutely and he was the first sight she saw, he said in a low voice,

"Good Morning jaan!"

"Good Morning Rey!"

She too replied in her sleepy voice before laying her head in his lap and getting comfortable shoving his pillow aside which she was cuddling a minute ago. He chuckled at her babyness, if that's even a word, she can give tough competition to a baby in cuteness and childishness. Patting her head slightly he said,

"C'mon get up jaan. I have brought you breakfast."

She lazily opened her eyes and asked,

"Breakfast in bed?"