Chapter-15 Trip to suryagarh!

Enjoy Reading!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

Taani was in her room looking at her luggage one last time when Swayam knocked on her door. She turned to look at him who passed her a small smile while she too returned it,

"Gang is here, we are leaving in ten, your ready?"

She just nodded making him sigh dejectedly, Taani was normal with everyone in the gang and Rey but she had a hard time in becoming normal with Swayam, owing to the fact that he was her brother, the person who always swore to protect her from everything, take care of her from childhood, the bond she had with him was above any other bond but even he disappointed her. She could not find it in herself to forget that even he did not support her when she needed him the most, she could not complain to others, they didn't had blood relation with her, they did not knew her from childhood, she did not tie rakhi to all the other every year but from Swayam she had those expectations. Even he could not blame her for her ignorance, he has hurt his baby sister, the person who was important to him more than anyone in this world, the person he loved the most but he broke her heart and he knew he deserved it.

They both reached downsairs where the whole gang was waiting for them to come while the servants loaded their luggage in the big bus which had their luggage, both singhania's and shekhawat's had already gone to Suryagarh for Rey and Taani's wedding preps but the gang decide to go ten days earliar by cars instead of flight so that they can have a road trip too and enjoy along the way so and they can have plenty of time to see whole Suryagarh before the wedding. Hence they were there in Shekhawat mansion with two big eight seater cars for the trip while their luggage was loaded in separate bus because of the infinite bags the girls carried for the wedding.

"Seriously girls, itne bags, maana we are going to a wedding and a long holiday of some 15 days but itna sab?"

Vicky made a face seeing all the gils having atleast three big bags along with two small ones and their carry bags too.

"right, sabke atleast 5 bags hai." Amar said supporting Vicky while Nil sarcastically asked,

"Why can't you girls pack light."

Simmi frowned at him angrily,

"Oh hello, it's because hum ache se pack karte hai, matching outfits, with jewellery, footwear and make up in different bags."

Neha said too,

"Tum logo ki tarah nahi kahin kuch bhi daal diya, clothes vale bag ke sath hi shoes and usi me toiletries."

"Oye, hum aisa nahi arte bhai log, hum bas vhi le jate hai jo zaroori hota hai, tumhari tarah nahi, ek kapde ke sath 5 acce..access.."

"Accessory! Bolna to aata types nahi hai, rakhoge kya." Ashi told him making the girls laugh when Rinni said,

"Tum boys ko fashion ka kuch pta bhi hota hai?" They all continued bickering while both Rey and Sharon were standing in a side shaking their heads at them waiting for their respective partners to come down when they did, Rey looked at her standing beside Swayam dressed in casuals still looking so pretty like a fresh morning flower.