Chapter-45 Snorkeling and the next surprise!

A short and sweet chapter for all of you, before they reach the next destination of their honeymoon.

Enjoy reading!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author''s POV

The next day

Taarey were ready with their snorkeling suits and air cylinders, ready to complete another ne of Taani's wish. Her wishlist included underwater snorkeling and hence it was a part of their honeymoon too as Rey was completing her wishlist.

Taani was damn excited from the morning itself and jumping all around the place. It was like her inner child has emerged out of her. And Rey enjoyed her that side to the fullest. At the instructors command both dived into the ocean looking around, moving with the fishes, exploring the ocean together.

Rey held her hand in his while they swam around, the view and the feel giving them chills to the spine

Rey held her hand in his while they swam around, the view and the feel giving them chills to the spine. The experience being out of the world.

After an hour both came back on land after a experience of lifetime. They sat silently beside each other enjoying the silence, the only noise that was there were of the waves and the feel of their love and togetherness. The ocean could depict their emotions well as they could say they loved each other to it's deepest depths and the infinite lengths.

Nothing was said or shared between both of them, no words, just the feeling of being in each other's arms.

****************************************************************************

Taarey were walking on the beach beside each other, holding hands and gazing at the sunset. Both of them had a contended smile on their face. They were barefoot, their feets moving in sync on the sand and their hearts beating at the same pace, heartbeats linked with each other.

Taani stopped walking when she saw a beautiful seashell lying near the ocean which must have come there along with the waves

Taani stopped walking when she saw a beautiful seashell lying near the ocean which must have come there along with the waves. Taani pulled him towards the ocean in excitement,

"Rey, vo dekhiye seashell."

She picked it up looking at it as if it was a great treasure. He smiled looking at her face which was shining in a crimson shade due to the light during the sunset. She looked so beautiful. He sometimes felt like a love sick teen who doesn't gets tired of admiring her.

He hugged her from back looking at the sunset,

"Rey kitna beautiful hai na ye sunset."

He kept looking at her and said,

"Hmm more than beautiful."

She looked at where he was seeing, and blushed before slapping his head slightly,

"Rey I was talking about sunset."

He smiled saying,

"And I was talking about my world."

She giggled slightly before turning around and hugging him tightly, he embraced her back with the same amount of love and said,

"I love you Taani, thank you so much for giving me these moments with you."

She too replied with love,

"I love you too Rey and I should thank you for giving me all these moments, its only because of you."

They sat together on the sand looking at the sunset enjoying each other's company, talking, chatting all the nonsense they could.

At late night they returned to their hotel and room to enjoy their last night in Maldives as tomorrow morning for their next honeymoon destination. The next week they are going to spend in Paris. Having their food in the hotel dining and went off to sleep.

****************************************************************************

Taarey were again in their private jet off to Paris. They were in the the bedroom lying beside each other. Rey was running his fingers in her hair. She was sleeping peacefully in his lap while he was working on his laptop. Some work came up suddenly so he was trying to complete it.

He completed his work soon and was going through his mails to spend the time. Taani got up from her deep slumber and saw him busy with his work.

She frowned getting up not getting his attention, she snatched his laptop like a baby startling him. Pouting she moved on her knees towards him and sat on his lap,

"You are busy on your laptop and not even looking at your wife."

He smiled at her behaviour before clutching her tightly in his arms and said,

"Sorry baby, I got some urgent work. But I won't touch it now."

She looked at him with a pout saying,

"promise?"

"Promise!"

Rey told her pulling her cheeks and hugged her to his chest while she played with his shirt button consciously kissing his chest, he raised his eyebrows at her,

"Taani, what are you doing jaan?"

She gave him an evil smile and said

"Nothing!"

He threw her a deadly glare when she pecked his neck lightly, cursing he turned around taking her to a passionate ride to heaven.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hufff! Finally done with today's updates. Hope you guys liked the start of honeymoon and start of Taani's wishlist getting complete, though the major part of their honeymoon and her wishlist is till left. but before updating that I'll be completing obsession first.

Thank you guys for being patient with me as I know I have been irregular in my updates from a long time. But I try my best to give you an update in every two weeks. I am extremely busy due to my entrances and studies. I update whenever I get time and I write atleast five chapters for all of you. Sorry for being late and I promise I will try my best to be regular.

And last but not least thanks for all the love to this story and being such amazing readers. It feels amazing when you guys urge me to write more as you like my stories. I feel accomplished as a writer.

Thanks a lot and love you guys.

Take care of yourselves.

Regards
Meera