Chapter-19 Lovebites!!

Enjoy reading!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

Taani was sitting on her bed, the moments that just passed in between Rey and her were still playing in her mind, her cheeks were flushed and her whole self was still trembling when a knock came on her door.

She stood up and moved towards the door, opened it to find Sharon standing there,

"Ohh, to tum yahan ho, come downstairs, Rey ke cousins aa gaye hai."

"Haan bhabhi, chaliye!" Taani was saying when Sharon's eyes caught something that they came out of sockets in pure shock, then immediately her face contorted to form a smile which she tried really hard to stop but she couldn't let go of this opputunity, can she?

"Haan chalte hai, pehle tum ye hide to karlo."

Taani gave her a confused look at her, Sharon pointed towards her neck with a smirk which she was sure was in a teasing manner, Taani touched the place slightly but could not feel anything when Sharon came inside, closing the door she took the former in front of the mirror and showed her something.

Taani's face turned ashen, she was horror stricken at what she saw, three angry red big marks were there on her neck and shoulders, one in the nape, one at the base of her throat and the last on her shoulder which were screaming the tale of their wild make-out.

God! Did he just left hickeys on me. Reyansh I am going to kill you.

"Ye kaise?" Taani said still stroking them, Sharon was trying really hard to stifle her laughter when she answered,

"I guess, vo to Rey ko hi pta hoga, ya tumhe, ye kaise hua."

Sharon was laughing loudly now, her stomach hurting seeing Taani like that, she was sure the poor girl was killing her best friend in her mind.

"Bhabhi, please stop laughing and help me, mai iske sath niche nahi jaa sakti."

Taani made a puppy face at her pleadingly, Sharon stopped laughing and taking a posture of a diva which she is said haughtily,

"Why to fear dear, when your bhabhi is here. Just give me a minute."

Making Taani comfortable in front of the mirror Sharon started with her work, grabbing her make up items, she started applying some compact and base on her hickeys hiding them and then diluting the skin tone and at last she was successful as none could guess now that Taani has three big lovebite marks on her neck.

"Wow bhabhi! They aren't visible, not at all."

Taani said pleased that she was saved from embarrassment and hugged Sharon thanking her making the other girl smile gleefully,

"Offo Taani, no thank you's, but haan I need the full details ki ye sab kese hua, kahan hua, or sabse zyada how was it." Sharon winked making her blush while the former laughed at her shyness. Taani was now herself feeling very mischievious so she gave Sharon a smirk,

"Bhabhi, vese app hickeys hide karne me itni experienced hai, apko to frequently milti hogi na?"

Sharon who was busy in packing her stuff did not register what Taani must have said that she immediately replied,

"Bahot zyada, Swayam frequently leaves...."

Then she stopped suddenly realizing what she was going to say while Taani burst out laughing holding her stomach. It was Sharon's turn to flush red in embarrassment then she too laughed at her stupidity,