Chapter-29 Reception!!

Here is the next part. Enjoy!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

The Next Day (Afternoon)

Taarey and their whole family were sitting in the hall after having breakfast chatting with each other and looking at the wedding album and pics. Discussing about guests and all the fun they had during the phase. Tonight after the reception everyone were leaving to their homes, Rey's parents too as Ranvijay had come up with a meeting urgently in two days so they would leave tonight itself leaving taarey alone.

Rey and Taani were sitting together while his eyes were glancing at her every occasion he got, she was wearing a saree and since the moment he saw her, his heartbeat were at its peak. All he wanted was to grab her, take her somewhere far and make love to her without an end. His thoughts had taken a slightly dirty turn which was amusing to himself because its been third day of their married life and he was able to control himself till now. But that control was seem to be breaking by moment.

On top of that if she comes in front of him looking like Aphrodite, wearing a saree with her hair open and flowing as he likes and those deep black eyes with kohl and red painted lips, how would he control himself

Unknown to others he was holding her hand tightly which she hid in her saree and was caressing her back of hand with his thumb causing weird sensations to pass through her. They were feeling so weird as if they are suddenly two lovers wanting to just hide away from world and have each other all to themselves. Their desires at their peak were making them both conscious and needy.

They were looking at each other so intensely when Avantika's voice brought them back to real world.

"Taani bacha, aaj tumhari first rasoi hai beta, lunch mein kuch bhi meetha banana hai. What do you want to make."

Before Taani could say something all the D3 boys jumped alert,

"Arre wah, Taani ke hath ka khana. Aaj to maze hai bhai log."

"Yeah Taani we missed your food so much. By the way kya bana rahi ho?"

"Arre job hi banaogi achha hi banaogi. We know, bas hamari favourite chize banana. Like pizza, chole bhature."

"Haan, yummy yr. Taani kya bana rahi ho?"

Everyone laughed at their excitement when Ranvijay said,

"Really Taani, beta tum itna achha khana banati ho?"

This time Rey spoke before she could,

"Dad, you just wait and eat, trust me you won't leave once you have food made by her."

Taani's heart burst in joy seeing him have a proud look on his face, when Jeevika teased him,

"Kya baat hai Rey, abhi se apni biwi ki itni tareef. Tumne iske hath ka khana kab khaya?"