Chapter-49 Festivities began!

Finally they are back to Mumbai and the festival time of their lives begin, and please don't kill me a the end of the update.....Actually I thought the cheesiness has gotten alot in my updates lately so thought to spice it up a bit. After all 2 hours romance sometimes get boring!!!

So enjoy reading!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

In Mumbai

Its been a day since taarey returned from their honeymoon and the whole gang came to meet them. The whole day they spent in talking about their trip and it's details ( not every detail though ;P ). The girls were amazed at the locations they visited and the other things they explored. Also they all loved the gifts both of them brought for them.

Right now all of them were busy in the preparations for the next day, as it was Taani's first Karvachauth after the marriage. And the Singhania's wanted to make it extremely special for their dearest daughter-in-law.

All of them were sitting in the living room with Taani and her team of designers as she showed all the girls and both Avantika and Ragini outfits, while the boys were busy with decorations and other things, as they knew girls won't be able to work so hard after keeping a fast for the whole day. Although they were just instructing the servants and themselves enjoying talking and pulling each other's legs.

The girls were looking for the outfits for Taani as all their outfits were already decided, Taani was confused between two outfits, one was a cream colored heavy long suit while the other one was a deep red newly bridal lehenga with silver embroidery. She was standing in front of the mirror looking at both of the dupattas, trying them both one by one.

Rey who was busy with the boys, looked at her confused. He smiled and started looking at the outfits. His reflection was there in the mirror that's why Taani noticed him immediately. She looked at him at the same time he did.

She raised her eyebrows asking for his help through the mirror, she first kept the cream dupatta on her shoulder and looked at him, he nodded his head sideways in denial and pointed towards the red one, she picked it up and draped it on her shoulder. He smiled looking at her lovingly causing her to blush.

Sharon who noticed her blushing, looked at where Taani was looking and noticed the small interaction between the couple. She smirked shaking her head saying loudly,

"Rey you know she is your wife only, tum sabke samne bhi bol sakte ho that which outfit looks best on her, ye kya secret couples ki tarah mirror mein interact kar rahe ho?'

Taarey's eyes widened and finally when everyone registered what she said , they all burst out laughing, teasing the couple. Rey shook his head saying,

"Sharon ki bachhi!"

Saying that he ran after her while Sharon ran for her life, all of them were laughing looking at the duo of besties, they were running when Sharon getting an idea ran behind Taani and before she could react pushed her towards Rey and both of them fell on the ground with taani on top of Rey, just like their college days.

The dupatta that Taani was holding fell on top of them, hiding them from everyone's gaze. Taarey were lying on the ground in each other's arms, forgetting the world, lost. Their eyes were locked together, everyone smiled admiring the couple, anyone could say how head over heels they were for each other.

When both of them didn't get up, the boys coughed hard bringing the couple out of their dreamland. They immediately tried standing up realising their position, but Taani's leg got caught up in the dupatta and she again fell on top of him, this time their lips touching with the force.