Chapter-68 Am I not enough?

Enjoy reading!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

Anger coursed through his veins hearing her words, he couldn't believe she just told him to give divorce to her. She was going towards the washroom when her body was banged to the wall while he stood there caging her in his arms between the wall, fury blazing in his eyes. Her body shook in fear seeing the anger in his eyes, she had saw him like this when he doubted her with Vansh and the end result wasn't good.

She knew she was the reason of his anger and tried to calm him, raisng her hand she tried to touch his cheek but before she could touch him he caught her hand in his and folded it behind her body making her hiss in pain. He pulled her closer to him banging their fronts together, and said whispering in a deadly voice,

"Aaj keh diya hai, dobara kehne ki himmat mat karna."

He tightened his grip on the arm behind her back making her wince, and said,

"Listen to me carefully Mrs. Taani Reyansh Singhania, you are my wife. I don't fucking give a damn if I ever get a child or not, or if I never get to come close to you but we aren't getting divorced and that's final. Do you hear me?"

She was silently listening to him with wide eyes and couldn't say anything when he twisted her arm a little more making her gasp,

"I asked, do you get me?"

She bobbed her head up and down saying,

"Yes! I am sorry Rey. I..."

Before she could say anything else he just left her and stormed out of the room not even hearing her for once. Taani tried calling him but her voice seemed stuck in her throat. She fell down on the floor crying hard, she knew she was at fault here and Rey must have been very hurt, she imagined if Rey ever asked her for divorce and how she would feel, even the thought sent excruciating pain in her heart, as if someone was squeezing the life out of it and she knew she did a blunder. She cried hard saying,

"I am sorry Rey, I am really sorry!"

She was sitting on the floor sobbing hard, cursing herself,

"Sss Taani, tu aisa kese kar sakti hai? Asking for a divorce. Of course Rey would be upset, divorce is never an option when you love someone so much. How can I even think of ending it all when we have gone through so much together. Nahi, I have to apologise to him, impulsive vo hai but pata nahi jab bhi sad hoti hu, main bina soche samjhe kuch bhi kyu bol deti hu. I have to change that, pehle bhi mene apne words se unhe hurt kiya hai or aaj bhi. No, I won't let anything happen to our relation, ek second ke liye I was hopeless but Rey sahi hain, jab tak hum sath hai tab tak sab achha hai, we don't need anyone besides each other, I have to accept the truth and move on. Rey itni koshish kar rahe hai, I have to put equal efforts too. Apne pain mein main unhe bhul hi gayi, he must be feeling the same but vo to show bhi nahi kar rahe, after all father to vo bhi banna chahte hain na. But he is keeping everything inside for me. And I acted so insensitively. Shame on me! Hey Krishna ji please help me in setting everything straight. I have only Rey with me, I can't lose him too."

Saying this she wiped her tears away and got up determined to talk to him and solving everything at hand. Going in washroom she washed her face and started planning for the night and to apologise to him.

****************************************************************************

Rey entered the house after the whole day, he was in his academy all alone calming himself down aware that his angry state is not good for both of them.