Chapter-86 Maternity shopping!

Enjoy reading!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Taarey were in the dressing room getting ready for their shopping. Taani was sitting on the dressing table drying her hair with a towel while Rey was standing behind her styling his hair. The moment was a usual one, this intimacy was what shaped their routine, getting ready at the same time, standing together in front of the mirror. This now seemed as normal as breathing.

After he was done, he smiled at his adorable wife who looked so cute in that flower printed middie that reached her knees and her baby bump was adding more to her cuteness

After he was done, he smiled at his adorable wife who looked so cute in that flower printed middie that reached her knees and her baby bump was adding more to her cuteness. He held her wrist stopping her and Taani frowned asking him through the mirror, shrugging he took the towel and started drying her hair himself, softly running the cloth through her tresses.

She sighed contentedly at the feeling, the gesture bringing a toothy smile on her face. She admired her husband from the mirror, who kept the towel aise and took the hair dryer, plugging it he started drying her hair.

His fingers were running through her hair trying to untangle the slight knots and he dried her hair slowly. He raised his brows at her, noticing how she was admiring him from the mirror. She shook her ehad dreamily and said,

"If you are going to take care of me like this and pamper me so much, I am ready to be pregnant again and again."

He chuckled at her words smirking, and she giggled softly when he said teasingly,

"Oh really? You know na what one needs to do to get pregnant again and again?"

She narrowed her eyes at him and huffed knowing his dirty mind, and slapped his elbow when he chuckled,

"Chalo achha hai, I have nothing to lose. Mere liye to profit hi hai, babies bhi....orrrrrrr..."

He railed the 'r' for a long time and she raised her single brow when he leaned whispering in her ears softly biting her earlobe,