Chapter-26 Wedding Night

Hey guys!! Finally back with updates. Enjoy reading. Next update will be of my new story Taarey- Obsession!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

Rey was standing outside his room and was going to enter when the girls stopped his way. He looked at them exasperated,

"Now what?"

"Our neg?"

They put their hands forward for money,

"Abhi to diye the!"

"Vo to shoes ke the, ye entry ke hai."

Rinni said and Rey sulked hard,

"Not again yrr girls, kitna lootogi mujhe."

"Stop with the kanjoosi Rey, aaj humara din hai."

Sharon told him with attitude, he shook his head at her but then smirked, he asked a butler to get some gift packs from the side room and the butler returned with some packages. Rey gave the girls a package each and their faces lit up immediately seeing the contents of package. They were some accessories along with make up kit and body care products. Giving Rey a big hug they let him enter inside.

As soon as he entered his room he felt like he came to paradise. The room was decorated so beautifully with flowers, scented candles, fairy lights and a sweet fragrance was lingering around the room. His bed too was decorated although not that gaudishly but just with flower petals and Taani was sitting there waiting for him. Thankfully she was not having a ghunghat or something like typical wedding nights and was just sitting there smiling at him.

Closing the door after him he walked towards her and sat in front of her not before kissing her forehead once more lovingly.

"Bahot, bahot zyada khubsoorat lag rahi ho."

He complimented her again, may be for the hundredth time tonight which she did point out,

"Thank you, but aap ye baat mujhe already hundred times bol chuke hai."

"But it still feels like it was not enough. You are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen."

She smiled brightly at him but was fidgeting continuously which Rey noticed, her outfit was highly uncomfortable, taking his hand forward he leaned towards her making her nervous but it flew away when he took the heavy nose ring off, she took a heavy breath finally making him chuckle.

"Tum girls itna sab kaise pehen leti ho? No wonder humse zyada tum tired hoti ho after weddings."

She gave him a sheepish smile while he helped her with other things. Raising his hand he removed the dupatta that was over her head and pulled out the pins making her hair fall out of the messy braid. Her hair cascaded down her back as he liked so much, he then pulled out the maang tikka from her head. After it came off he could see a slight trace of vermillion on her forehead which made him smile. Leaing towards her he kissed her temple just where her vermillion was.

Taking her hand in his he pulled off the heavy jewellery out except her bangles and wedding ring. She moved to help him but he asked her to just sit back and relax. His hands went to her ears and pulled off her long earrings. She sighed in relax just as her jewellery started coming off. It was actually heavier than her wedding lehenga. Pulling her feet towards him, he removed her anklets caressing her feet with his fingers slightly, she giggled feeling ticklish.

Leaning forward he went towards her back, removing her hair slightly he untucked the heavy necklace pulling it off which made Taani finally take a peaceful breath. Again facing her, his eyes went to her waist towards her waist chain, he held it and tried to open the hook, his hands occasionally brushing her waist and lower back, she clutched her eyes close whenever his fingers would caress her. Controlling himself he finally managed to pull it off too and kept it aside with all her jewellery.