Chapter- 38 Challenging the devil

Enjoy reading!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

The Next Day

Taani got down from the car looking at the building whose address her assistant Karan gave her. In the morning when Rey woke up she saw how he tried to hide his emotions, he was in the office right now with the whole team trying to get some way out of the problem. Giving her a perfect opportunity to do what she was planning to. She would not let anyone come out of nowhere and blackmail her husband of something he hasn't done.

She would do everything in her power to defeat the man who is the reason of Rey's misery, and she is going to start on with it right now

Karan looked ta his boss unsure before asking,

"Mam are you sure you wanna do this?"

Taani nodded at him assurance and Karan sent a silent prayer, not for themselves but for the person who has come under Taani's radar. Over the years he has come to know her, he knew that she is the most down to earth and kind person but if someone tries to hurt her family, she becomes a real bitch, a tigress who hunts down her prey in the most brutal way. And the look on her face clearly indicated that she was ready for a hunt once again.

Taani removed her glares before stalking towards the house with confidence and class. Karan followed after her along with some of their bodyguards. Reaching the gate Karan rang the bell while they patiently waited for someone to open the door.

And the wait was finally over as the door was open by the owner of the house. Aditya Khurana standing there with confusion on his face. He gave an amused look seeing Taani standing there, wife of his rival Reyansh Singhania.

"Taani Reyansh Singhania, What do I owe the pleasure of seeing you at my doorstep."

Taani scowled at him before saying,

"Trust me, I hate being here tumhare ghar se bada mera room hai."

She said before gesturing her gurads and they moved inside before she did along with Karan and walking like a queen sat on the sofa. Aditya scowled at her attitude,

"Feisty haan! I like it. I really wonder why Reyansh Singhania always get the best."

He told her eyeing her with his filthy eyes, she looked hot and beautiful with that black dress clinging to her body while it showed some of her curves too. Her hair open and make up on her face, bright red lips which caught his attention along with her long legs. He frowned seeing those red wedding bangles and the wedding chain shining in her hand and a blue solitaire in her ring finger. He literally swore that Rey was the luckiest man on earth possessing her.

Damn I can already tell he must find it difficult to keep his hands to himself having such a hot wife. Really a man who have her, can never go to any other woman ever in life.