Chapter-33 Sunday fun and separation??

Long chapter warning with loads of romance

Enjoy reading taareyians!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

It's been two weeks since taarey's marriage, they both have started going to their respective works along with spending time with each other in nights. They would work in day and nights were filled with their love, sometimes candle light dinners, frequent movie nights, pillow fights with as usual his naughtiness and they would lost themselves in their passion. Life was going amazing, they were having the time of their lives with each other.

It was Sunday, when both of them finally had leaves from their works. Rey was in the gym room cum rehearsal hall working out while Taani was still sleeping. She woke up not feeling him beside her unlike every morning. Yawning and stretching her body she sat up on the bed, getting out of the bed lazily she looked in the bathroom and outside near the pond but he was no where. Freshening up she went out of the room looking for him, hearing the music coming from the gym she strolled towards it and saw him doing push ups.

He was so busy and sweating too engrossed in his workout that he didn't even noticed her standing there drooling over him. He was not wearing a shirt during workout, Taani couldn't look away from her husband's well built frame. No doubt girls were mad behind him, he was surely a man who can catch anyone's attention in a second. Biting her lips she thought of doing some mischief, to disturb him and tease him, as a revenge of all times he teased her.

Without making a sound she went inside, he was still doing his push ups when felt a slight weight on his back, Taani was sitting on his side ways giggling. He chuckled on her antics, she was such a baby sometimes always demanding his attention. Without a warning he again did a push up making her squeal. He continued doing it with her sitting on his back.

Enjoying their masti, she laid down upon him while he continued on his work, he groaned feeling her body pressed on his, her front plastered on his bare back

Enjoying their masti, she laid down upon him while he continued on his work, he groaned feeling her body pressed on his, her front plastered on his bare back. At this rate he was not sure if his workout will continue, shaking his head he said,

"Jaan, you won't let me complete my exercise, no?"

Giggling she shook her head in denial and leaned down placing a kiss on his back,

"This is your punishment for always teasing me."

He was still going down again and again and she would squeal enjoying the ride,

"Ohh, to ab tum mujhse revenge le rahi ho."

"Yesss!"

She said trailing off the 's' for long like a little girl and he chuckled,

"Ab tumne mera workout disturb kiya to punishment milni chahiye na?"

Saying that he held her from the back and pulledher under him with a jerk, she gasped loudly at his action, trapping her bodyunder his he continued his push ups but this time whenever he would come downhe placed a peck on her on her forehead, or her eyes, cheeks and lips makingher giggle, his heart always burst in sheer happiness hearing her laughter, itwas the sweetest melody for him. He continued doing that knowing she isenjoying their fun play.