Chapter-83 His happiness! (Part-1)

Hey guys! Back with the chapters of this story. I might love all my stories, but this one is definitely a favourite, coz though it's not my first story but first one on my favourite couple, Taarey. Also, this is the story that gave me everything here on wattpad, a decent following, amazing readers and their feedback.

So yeah, I personally love updating this one and here I am with two chapters.

Enjoy reading!!

*************************************************************************************

Author's POV

The sun rays entered the room through the window, spreading golden hue into the room and on the couple sleeping peacefully on the bed. As soon as sunrays hit Rey's face, his eyes squirmed and he woke up from his deep slumber. The first thing he saw and noticed once sleep left him was the face of the person who meant the world to him, his pregnant wife who was right now sleeping peacefully, caged in his arms.

A big smile graced his lips and his heart warmed up seeing the sight

A big smile graced his lips and his heart warmed up seeing the sight. It felt like just yesterday when he met her all those years back and now they are here, waking up to each other every morning. the journey was not all roses, but it was his most favourite one. Their love meant the world to him and now soon, a new journey is going to start for the both of them. With their child.

The proof of their love!

If she was the most important for him before, now she meant the world to him. After all, she is giving him the world's biggest happiness. Their offspring. If somebody asked him two years before that one day, he would be taking care of a pregnant Taani, and having a family with her. He would have scoffed his head in disbelief. He lost all hope that one day she would be back in his life. But God forgave him and gave her back to him. And he can't be anymore thankful to him. He has been too kind to him, providing him with everything he ever wished for.

His Taani, their kid and family, his friends, a successful career, fame and fortune, legacy, his dance academy, in short a content and dreamy life.

Thanking the almighty, he looked at her thanking her a thousand times for coming back in his life and completing him.

Leaning down he placed a sound kiss on her temple making her squirm for a second before cuddling herself more to him and tightening his hold around her. He laughed soundlessly seeing her cocooning herself in his arms even in sleep and smiling softly. Nuzzling her neck, he kissed her there. And she moaned softly unconsciously,

"Umm rey!"

A grin crossed his face hearing her, he looked at her who was finally getting up from her deep sleep, he whispered near her ears,

"Wakey wakey my sleeping beauty, it's time to rise and shine, love!"

She smiled finally waking up, and looked at his face. His heart raced seeing the sleepy look along with the pregnancy glow reflecting on her face. Already she was a sight to behold and now with the additional glow and her plumpness which she gained after conceiving, she looked so enticing and beautiful!