Chapter-69 A ray of hope!

Enjoy reading!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

Rey was waiting in the doctor's cabin while Taani was inside getting her X-Ray done. He was nervous, infact anxious about what the results would be. He was just hoping that everything was okay and she could be treated both for her sanity and happiness along with his own satisfaction.

 He was just hoping that everything was okay and she could be treated both for her sanity and happiness along with his own satisfaction

Taani came out after getting done with the X-Ray, he immediately got up going towards her and took her in his arms,

"What happened? Is everything okay?"

He asked worriedly, she smiled at him with ease and rubbed his arms slightly saying,

"Relax Rey! Abhi X-Ray hua hai, doctor is taking it out fir vo hume kuch bataengi."

Rey nodded and kissed her forehead before both of thme sat on the chairs in the cabin. Both of them were sitting silently while he held her hand rubbing circles on the back of her hand with his thumbs, relaxing her nerves a little. The doctor came back with the reports and sat before them smiling slightly, taarey sat straight attentively while he still held her hands.

Dr. Shilpa passed them a small smile starting,

"Mr. Singhania, I have studied the reports and X-Rays. Taani tumhara uterus weak hai, there is no doubt about that, but it's not like uska koi treatment nahi hai."

Rey asked with anticipation,

"You mean to say Taani thik ho sakti hai?"

Shilpa nodded at him,

"Haan bilkul thik ho sakti hai. There is no medical condition in world jiska koi treatment nahi hai, there are medicines jisse hum Taani ki immunity or uska uterus ko strengthen kar sakte hai. But it might take time as we aren't talking about operation or something else here, kisi bhi cheez ko medicines ke through thik hone mein time lagta hai. Bas Taani ko apna pura dhyaan rakhna hoga."

Taarey smiled slightly at each other and then Rey said,

"Don't worry doctor, I'll take care of that."