Chapter-87 His care!

Enjoy reading!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Taarey reached home after their shopping session, asking the butlers to bring the bags from the car Rey helped her inside the house taking her towards their room. Both of them entered and he helped her sit down on the bed and gave a glass of water to her caressing her head.

She thanked him and he asked her to take rest, nodding she laid down and he went to freshen up not before smooching her forehead dearly. He pulled the duvet on her and adjusted the temperature of the room before walking towards the washroom to take a bath.

He freshened up and came outside drying his hair. His gaze went to his wife who was sleeping peacefully on the bed, hell tired after their shopping session.

Smiling he got under the duvet with her and supporting his head with his one hand, he caressed her forehead with the other

Smiling he got under the duvet with her and supporting his head with his one hand, he caressed her forehead with the other. His gaze went towards her tummy where their baby was sleeping peacefully along with her. smiling he caressed her belly over her dress, his fingers caressing her tummy.

He smiled not finidng any movement which he usually does whenever he touches her belly. Their baby kicks feeling his father's hand there, and Ry would smile proudly but he knew the baby must have slept too.

Chuckling he leaned down and peppered soft kisses over her tummy,

"Come soon meri jaan, dadda can't wait to hold you. And you know, I never knew I would sya this but I am so jealous of your mumma right now. She can feel you inside her, but I can only feel you like this. How unfair. But whatever, you will always reside in my heart and my mind. Please come soon so that dadda can hold you and play with you."

Saying that he again kissed her tummy fondly and this time he noticed a small movement under her hand and she moaned feeling the baby moving. Rey smiled widely knowing his baby recognised him.

He nuzzled his head there when she suddenly moaned this time in pain. Rey frowned seeing Taani in discomfort. He tried to calm her caressing her hair and head but she was continuously moving her feet.

His frown deepened seeing her in pain, getting up he decided to check what was bothering her and was shocked to see her swollen feet when he removed the duvet slightly. He sighed and shook his heat at her,

"Why she nevre tells me whenever her feet swells. Pagal ladki."

This has happened more often, due to pregnancy she usually suffers from swollen feet but she never tells him. She would not even let him touch her feet, don't know due to which orthodox tradition that husbands can't touch their wife's feet. He has told her not to think this way thousand times before still she doesn't listen to him.

Shaking his head, he went to the bathroom and brought out oil with him and sat near her feet. Removing the duvet, he took some oil in his palm and rubbing them he started massaging her feet softly, careful enough to not wake her up knowing she would create a fuss.

Taarey- A Royal Arrangement ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara