AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey Guyss!!

Hope you all are in best of health as we all know our world is going through a pandemic right now.

I just wanted to say that this is my second story on wattpad and first fanfiction on my favourite television couple Taarey from the show Dil Dosti Dance which aired on Channel V India. I loved them both so much that i started reading all of their fanfictions be it on any site. Never thought that I would write something about them too. But now most of the people have forgotten about Taarey whereas I remember people posting so many stories that it took me nearly an year to finish all of them. Those stories are now incomplete just as their story was not completed on the show. This is my little tribute to them. I hope to rejuvinate the romance of Taarey through this story. This story is going to be filled with romance, hurt, tears, joy, anger, revenge, thrill and most of all love.

You might have known the young D3 characters in the show but in my story they all are mature now, handling their families and business along with their passion, DANCE. Most of all their would be some changes in both taani and rey as now rey is no more the dazzling hot guy but rather a hot sexy billionaire who is ruthless and can go to any extent to protect his loved ones. Also, taani would be more independent, fearless, passionate and a sexy young lady who keeps guys on their toes.

I know I have another book 'Their Last Love' still on-going but I promise to post both the books simultaneously. Their would be no compromise in both the stories.

I hope you will like this story. Please do read  my other story as well.

I would be posting prologue and chapter 1 soon.

Till then keep reading. Hit like and comment on my story as much as you can.

And last but not the least, stay safe, stay healthy and stay happy.

Regards

Meera